Your Best Heartbreaker

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bent_Twig

Reaction score
The missing Chunk!!

BE6C2D6D1C414879B3F55939C5F43DB6.jpg

Attachments

• BE6C2D6D1C414879B3F55939C5F43DB6.jpg
    BE6C2D6D1C414879B3F55939C5F43DB6.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 86

VTdigger

Reaction score
My biggest heartbreak was the amber paint label Crush bottle, it wasn't so bad until I saw on another thread it goes for upwords of $300!
I don't sell my bottles and it was dirty (so I doubt it would have fetched 300 even if I had wanted to sell it) But still, it sucked. I wish I'd saved the broken bottle but I just tossed it aside and I don't think I could find it again if my life depended on it.

Also, the ACL Coffee? jar I wrote about a few weeks ago was a heartbreaker for me only because I don't even know if it "was" a coffee bottle but I lost it at the dump.

Jerseyana

Reaction score
Hi Blade.

We chatted about these photos of your Booz bottle shards some time ago. May I have permission to use the photos in a column I write for AB & GC. I'd like to do a Booz update and your shards are way cool! If you could fill me in on the exacts again, I'll make sure you get all the credit! All the best, Tom Haunton Jerseyana here and on Ebay. My email is tchaunton@comcast.net.

VTdigger

Reaction score
They may not be all that rare, but the cobalt blue John Wyeth & Bro. medicine bottle, the one with the doseing cup (or even with out). I always find them broken to heck.
But I know I'll probably find one eventully.

pjritter

Reaction score
hey if you need a filler you pay the shipping. your more than welcome to it.

what would a whole one realistically bring?

I would love to know the history of this bottle. Im guessing its a Philadelphia bottle.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1