I thought this show was going to be about digging bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

KBbottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

Since I was a little kid I've hated garbage like this. First it was Antiques roadshow, which was BS, and now there are piles of worthless staged shows all catering to the 2-digit IQ demographic. Pawn stars, pickers, diggers, etc are all fake and personally infuriating. First time I saw pawn stars I about broke the TV because the fabricated BS pissed me off so bad. If I want to watch idiots bumbling around all day I can go to the police station and observe the cops, or go to the biker bars and count the trashy Harley riders, but sure as sunshine you'll never catch me wasting my time watching idiots being idiots on TV.

Aww I still like Antiques Roadshow though. Sure it's staged and planned out, but at least it is somewhat educational. LOL

NyDigger1

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIt7WB2eVNc

New Clip of the two clowns, getting roasted for their stupidity on "The Soup"

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: KBbottles

ORIGINAL: Plumbata

Since I was a little kid I've hated garbage like this. First it was Antiques roadshow, which was BS, and now there are piles of worthless staged shows all catering to the 2-digit IQ demographic. Pawn stars, pickers, diggers, etc are all fake and personally infuriating. First time I saw pawn stars I about broke the TV because the fabricated BS pissed me off so bad. If I want to watch idiots bumbling around all day I can go to the police station and observe the cops, or go to the biker bars and count the trashy Harley riders, but sure as sunshine you'll never catch me wasting my time watching idiots being idiots on TV.

Aww I still like Antiques Roadshow though. Sure it's staged and planned out, but at least it is somewhat educational. LOL

Road show is real! and the items are real.and they dont scream like little girls at a Justen Beiber concert.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: NyDigger1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIt7WB2eVNc

New Clip of the two clowns, getting roasted for their stupidity on "The Soup"

lol see the people are seeing how Corney these boys are. The only entertainment I get is making fun of them

madman

Reaction score
GOOD LORD I GUESS THEY REALLY NEED TO TONE IT DOWN A BIT ?????

Dragon0421

Reaction score
This is worse than boom baby, the yeeaaahhh weeee heeeee oohhh, come on guys this makes me sick to watch it. Still haven't seen the bottles yet the youtube videos are not much better.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dragon0421

This is worse than boom baby, the yeeaaahhh weeee heeeee oohhh, come on guys this makes me sick to watch it. Still haven't seen the bottles yet the youtube videos are not much better.

Give this man a cigar ! [:D] I dont know where people get off thinking that is entertainment? wow[sm=rolleyes.gif]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen