5 days cigarette free!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woodswalker

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm actually doing it!!! Been smoking for 15 years a pack if not more a day......with all my late health problems I figured it was time to quit.....
On my 5th day and that has saved me at $6.50 a pack $32!!!! I'm very proud of myself...just been chewing gum like crazy!!! I can do it and hopefully stick to quitting this time!!!

Manda~

woodswalker

Reaction score
Thanks...I'll just have to pick up a few more hobbies and keep myself busy!!! The toughest part I think will be when I'm laying around bored for a few weeks recovering from my surguries......Plus i even cut back on the coffee!!! Now all I need to do is put my weight back on so I don't blow off the beach while I'm out wandering!!

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
I got bad bronchitis once and nicorette did help while i had it but once it was gone i went right back to smoking. I know how hard it is. Keep it up.

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Keep it up Amanda.Keep saving that money, and after a month or six, buy yourself a nice bottle.I been smoke free for four years now.Keep chewing gum, or candy or whatever is working.Keep it up!!![;)]

woodswalker

Reaction score
Yes its a very tough habit to quit...I would get bad chest colds every year and quit smoking for a week or two until I was better and then right back to smoking.....this time I'm trying my hardest and gonna stick to it!!!![:)]

LC

Reaction score
Good luck in kicking a bad habit . I smoked for years , took me three trys before I did it . Quit once for six months , thought to myself that just one will not hurt anything , next thing I knew I was right back where I started from . Just keep away from them period and keep your hands and mind busy and you will be okay , it started getting easier for me after the first couple of weeks . Afer about a month I had hardly no struggle with it at all . Again , good luck .

woodswalker

Reaction score
Thanks L C.....I've done that myself a few times.....now I'm noticing how bad it smells when the guys stand outside at break and smoke....food tastes better to....

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler