15% OFF PROBES TO FORUM MEMBERS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggermeister

Reaction score
WARNING: This post is a blatant sales pitch. If you find this sort of thing offensive or inappropriate leave the thread now...

Hello Everyone, the response to my probes was very positive so I've decided to launch a web site to sell them:

http://privypro.com

The site is going to highlight some of my and others digging adventures and photos as well. It will also be a place for links to other Digging Sites so if you have a link you would like to insert contact me at:
diggermeister@privypro.com
I am looking for partners that would like to add my link to their sites but it's not required to put your link up on my site.
In celebration of the launch I am offering (for a limited time) a
15% Discount to all antiquebottles.net members; just mention this site when your ready to buy. As always I offer FREE SHIPPING!
Please visit Privy Pro Probes at:
http://privypro.com
Even if you're not in need of a New Quality Spring Steel Privy Probe; Please visit the site anyway to have a look around. And besides, the more 'hits' my site gets the better the search engine rating will be...
So feel free to visit & visit often! Tell your friends!
Thank You,

Gary aka diggermeister

GuntherHess

Reaction score
THE TOP HOLE IS DRILLED SMALLER THAN THE DIAMETER OF THE ROD WHICH IS TAPERED TO FIT SNUGLY AND WILL NOT COME THROUGH

--thats a good thing...

lepew62

Reaction score
Checked out your site it looks well put together. I have been wanting to get into this privy thing. Will there be instructions included along with the probe. I know there is a lot of info on the web, should I just get it there. Funds are a little low at the moment, hopefully will order one in a couple months. Good luck with your business venture.

TreasurDiggrNY

Reaction score
Thanks for the probe diggermeister[;)] Just got mine today, exactly as promised. That spring steel sure does have some life to it. Can't wait to use it at some old foundations I have permission to hunt from Metal Detecting.
TDNY

jcrlanger

Reaction score
I have been using a diggermeister special for about a month now. They are very well put together and have alot of life. When you finally hear that hollow glass it's truely a sound of beauty.

John

TJSJHART

Reaction score
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUSINESS VENTURE..I'VE BEEN TO THE WEB SITE A FEW TIMES TODAY ALREADY . WISH I COULD USE ONE OF THE PROBES ,,,BUT I CAN HELP BUILD UP YOUR WEB HITS...AGAIN GOOD LUCK

diggermeister

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jcrlanger

I have been using a diggermeister special for about a month now. They are very well put together and have alot of life. When you finally hear that hollow glass it's truely a sound of beauty.

John

Thanks for the kind words!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973