1800's Stoneware Clay USA Design Beer Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Blutchtique

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I hope your day is going well. Here is a recent find of mine that I haven't seen or been able to find anything like it. I would be very grateful for any feedback that any of you could provide me. For example if it is for beer, a hard to find item, and/or what date it may be from. It is about 7 1/2 inches tall and 2 1/2 inches in diameter at the base. Please see the pictures below. Thank you so much in advance for any information that can be provided on this. Have a blessed day! : )

IMG_5017.jpg

IMG_5016.jpg

IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5018.jpg

surfaceone

Reaction score
354.jpg
"#354 - McCOY POTTERY -- BOTTLE VASE - $48.00

UNMARKED MCCOY BOTTLE VASE BY BILLIE MCCOY. MADE IN 1954, VASE MEASURES ABOUT 8" TALL. IS MARKED USA ON BOTTOM. HAS SUPER TEENY "DING" ON BOTTOM EDGE THAT IN NO WAY DETRACTS FROM THIS VASE. DIFFICULT TO FIND ITEM!" From.

McCoy Pottery History

theplant.jpg

Blutchtique

Reaction score
Thanks for your help surfaceone! It is much appreciated. No wonder I couldn't find anything on it. It isn't a beer bottle then that is for sure. Have an awesome day my friend! : )

LC

Reaction score
Did not think it was McCoy when I first looked at it till I checked the book and sure enough it is . Book value is 15 to 20 in my 1995 price guide book . That is one piece that I never did come onto through the years that I collected it .

Blutchtique

Reaction score
Thank you LC for the information and response as well. Have an awesome day my friend! : )

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter