2012 Calendar (Part II)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
RE: 2012 Calendar (Part II) Deadline approaching!

There's been alot going on this past week on the ABN site. I'm not gong to comment either way. I thought the idea of a calendar was a great idea, and I'd like to see it happen. Do you all feel the same way? I don't want to start the whole thing over again if we don't have to. We have some great pics that have been submitted that we can vote on. I'm going to try and send everyone that submitted photos a PM to see if they want their pics considered for the calendar or not. It'll be tomorrow before I can do that. In the meantime, let me know what you all think. I would really like to see this happen. I'll go ahead and post this on the other thread also. ~Mike

carobran

Reaction score

I doubt ill get one on the calandar............but mine are still in,i see no reason to act like a 5 year old and withdraw my pics[;)]

Rockhounder55

Reaction score

Hey Branden, you actually had some really good pics. I wish you could have figured out the date thing, but even with the date cropped off, I'd vote for one in particular. Send me an e-mail. Maybe we can put our heads together and turn that stupid thing off. [:)] ~Mike

carobran

Reaction score

email sent[;)]

LC

Reaction score

One could put the pictures in their photo program , use the clone option and clone the surrounding area of the picture removing the date in that fashion . Does anyone understand what I just tried to communicate lol ?? Or if you want to send me a couple of pics , I would be glad to try that and send them back to you for approval . Then too , I would not think having the date showing as being such a big deal to me , but without question , it would be nicer without it .

Rockhounder55

Reaction score

Thanks L C. I was hoping some could help with the stupid high tech stuff. [:)] ~Mike

Dabeel

Reaction score
Baltimore to Oakland/San Francisco, now San Diego

Hey Mike your PM box is full so I couldn't reply to your message.

My message was that I'm still in for the calender and was going to send the 20.00 to Charlie this weekend, but will hold off until I hear what's next to do. We were left floating at sea, so please Captain Rockhounder get us back on course..haha

Thanks,
Doug

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

When is the dead line to send in pix? My pc is down. (Still).

Stardust

Reaction score

Rick you have so many fantastic bottle pics on here. Could you copy and upload one you have from here or have someone else do it for you? I have loved all your bottle pics over the years. Just a thought. *

Rockhounder55

Reaction score

With all due respect for everyone involved, I think we should just stick with the photos that were already submitted before the deadline. ~Mike

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie