5th Annual ABN Christmas Bottle Exchange

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

David Fertig

Reaction score
Hey Peej - sign that odd person up with Josh. He's kind of odd too, but we love him any way! I just PM'd you with his address. He does not have a username here - he's my 10 year old that loves bottles. He's been bugging me for over a week about when we are getting paired up.

dollarbill

Reaction score
Thanks again for the hard work Preston . I Hope every one has a Very Merry Christmas.CTbottledigger I've sent you a PM with my address change. Merry Christmas All. dollarbill

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Sign him up Dave and monitor his usage if you think if may be a problem. The youngest I remember here was 11 but.....

peejrey

Reaction score
cowseatmaize said:
Sign him up Dave and monitor his usage if you think if may be a problem. The youngest I remember here was 11 but.....
Carobran?

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
I would also like to thank Preston for his effort in making this exchange happen!! Merry Christmas to all !!

David Fertig

Reaction score
cowseatmaize said:

It's more that I'd still be the one doing any posting, and if he is doing anything with bottles - digging, buying, etc., it usually involves me. If he gets to the point where he would be making his own posts, then I will sign him up on his own. We will sometimes sit with me while I read ABNet. He likes the pics and especially digging stories with pics.

beendiggin

Reaction score
Sent your present this morning, Charlie....usps said you should get it by Thursday. Merry Christmas!

peejrey

Reaction score
RICKJJ59W said:
I did send you my info pee but i dont see me up on the list.
Awe crap, then you were the guy then....I had a thought while we were doing the drawing that i left someone out..Let me see what i can do..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.