5th Annual ABN Christmas Bottle Exchange

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
If needed I could exchange with Rick. I know I must have some bromos laying around here somewhere....

epackage

Reaction score
My trading partner got his bottle, I just hope he realizes it was from me and that it arrived in one piece...lol

David Fertig

Reaction score
If Sick Rick needs a partner , and you can't find one, let me know. I posted under Digging and Finding that Josh needed a partner and was overwhelmed with the response. There really are some great people in this hobby. Josh and I sent our packages out today, but either one of us can do another exchange - if that is not against the rules! After all, I am the one who told Rick that he had the time to do the exchange this year.

beendiggin

Reaction score
Received my gift yesterday from Charlie-a nice Hawk Drug Company bottle and a crude free blown fishing float, the kind that looks like a mini rolling pin. Now if I can just come up with an excogitated label.............. Thanks Charlie...hope evereyone here has a great Christmas!

peejrey

Reaction score
Hey guys, GAC dropped, so I need a volunteer to send to nydigger
Any help would be great guys

epackage

Reaction score
Send me his info PJ and I'll get something out asap.... Jim

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
LOl see how I keep up with ABN these days. I Missed PJ calling me Odd.i'll take care of that another day :) I got the package from Steve "Cobaltbot" little shinny bromos like he said lol naaa I got some cool stuff. Is there a post for "Show & Tell" with our gifts ?? Just wondering before I make one and there is one floating around already. Let me know so I can post um up! Oddrick :)

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.