A NEW BOTTLE STORY I WROTE FOR AB&GC MAG. 1/2/14 ISSUE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
cannibalfromhannibal said:
Got so's I was afraid to handle the damn thing at all! I just have to remind myself it isn't the only nice bottle I have and so even without it I am blessed. Jack

I hear ya but If I broke the eagle I would no doubt have broken a bottle that I or anyone else may ever find or find (whole) again. I know anything can happen in the bottle digging world, but I can say that money wise,I could dig 20 life times and never unearth a bottle worth as much as the eagle.Its in bracket all by it self. So even though I have other"good" bottles, if they were all taken from me and I still had pucey, I would be OK with it. It's not all about $ just stating a fact. Don't tell my wife i said that lol[8D]

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more! Just wasn't looking at the flip side of things. Thanks for the good perspective........Jack

rvcdigger

Reaction score
RICKJJ59W said:
cannibalfromhannibal said:
Got so's I was afraid to handle the damn thing at all! I just have to remind myself it isn't the only nice bottle I have and so even without it I am blessed. Jack

I hear ya but If I broke the eagle I would no doubt have broken a bottle that I or anyone else may ever find or find (whole) again. I know anything can happen in the bottle digging world, but I can say that money wise,I could dig 20 life times and never unearth a bottle worth as much as the eagle.Its in bracket all by it self. So even though I have other"good" bottles, if they were all taken from me and I still had pucey, I would be OK with it. It's not all about $ just stating a fact. Don't tell my wife i said that lol[8D]
Rick, how much is the flask worth?? What did Heckler sell that last one for?

rvcdigger

Reaction score
lot #28 auction #98. it had a broad estimate of 5 - 10k. coulda swore you used to say it was worth 20k+. what did it realize finally? yours is dug tho...probably cause for a minor deduction. i bet you would find better bottles if you still dug privys. and contrary to your comment - I know bottles that were dug after and before u dug the flask that are worth just as much - close to - and more. go dig some pits! good luck

rvcdigger

Reaction score
$12, 780 (includes premium and fees) - you could probably get 10k for yours if its not damaged! sweet bro. but I think you are off your rocker if you think NOBODY will dig a bottle like your precious. LOL

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
rvcdigger said:
lot #28 auction #98. it had a broad estimate of 5 - 10k. coulda swore you used to say it was worth 20k+. what did it realize finally? yours is dug tho...probably cause for a minor deduction. i bet you would find better bottles if you still dug privys. and contrary to your comment - I know bottles that were dug after and before u dug the flask that are worth just as much - close to - and more. go dig some pits! good luck

I showed Heckler & Mark V. The color of my flask is what makes it over the top. The last one Heckler sold went for 15 I think. It was real dark in color. Mine is light with a dark strain of puce down the center which makes it more desirable. Also, even though the bottle is dug, it is in excellent condition,the the lip is perfect.Being dug wont take much if anything from it. As the years go by since I dug it,how many others have been dug or found? None. The PUCE EAGLE WILL SELL FOR BIG MONEY One day trust me. When I am ready to sell it. I still do dig privy's. I have been slacking off this year due to a thing called LIFE.I also have a job I go to everyday and 3 grand kids that are more important .When the time is right,I will be back in the pits.I can see a light green eagle with yellow striations in my future. Weirder things have happened! [;)]Mabye I will write a story about it when it does. P.S If I did decide not to dig privy's anymore I still have the BEST BOTTLE AROUND! (In my eyes) "and contrary to your comment - I know bottles that were dug after and before u dug the flask that are worth just as much - close to - and more". Maybe so,but they were not the 'PUCE EAGLE" the bottle that has been stirring ****t up since it came out of the ground!!! That in it self is PRICELESS! [:-]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
P.s see you at the show you jealous little .... lol 6 years and still jealous wow you are a piece of work.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Type "The puce eagle" in Google-------------- hes famous.[;)]
Puce_Dyottville.jpg
23501162.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member