My new dig story in AB&GC Nov Issue "Digging with the Bradford boys"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
andy volkerts said:
And BTW using a backhoe is the way to go, another old time bottle digger here in Cali uses them all the time, and he has some GOOD bottles. If I had one I would use it for sure, at 71 I AM TOO OLD to shovel much dirt anyways......Andy

But you can't dig privy's with a hoe. :)

Dugout

Reaction score
Another AWESOME write up from Rick!!! You do such a great job and the pictures are very nice. What is up for the next story?

sunrunner

Reaction score
did not mean to insult any body,and I'm not saying all the guys in the story are not in to the history , I know a few people who use backhoe to did privies, It feels to me sort of like cheating. hay it's just how I feel.nothing personal.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Moooo [:D] No offense taken.Fine print, yes can't do it. Starring at a computer screen too long, problems. Affording the magazine, another problem.I had a subscription to a couple mags and they're all there, sitting unread. That's just me.Thanks for the posting. I'm sure it's great as usual but I'm just an a-hole. [:)][:eek:][X(][;)][&:][8|][:D][:-] Choose as many as you like or add more.. One somewhere must be for lazy, right? [:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
cowseatmaize said:
Moooo [:D] No offense taken.Fine print, yes can't do it. Starring at a computer screen too long, problems. Affording the magazine, another problem.I had a subscription to a couple mags and they're all there, sitting unread. That's just me.Thanks for the posting. I'm sure it's great as usual but I'm just an a-hole. [:)][:eek:][X(][;)][&:][8|][:D][:-] Choose as many as you like or add more.. One somewhere must be for lazy, right? [:)]

Your kidding? on my web site the pages are HUGE Helen Keller could have read it [:)] and then you have the options on your computer to "in large text" to billboard size [light]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
gemmy_inflatable_halloween_pumpkin_spinning_eyes.jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776