Amber Union Calabash Flask Clasped Eagle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

J H Withrow

Reaction score
If I were to sum it all up, I'd say, "Hell of a nice bottle."

towhead

Reaction score
Tom-Yes, it would have been good to sell it here. But EBy should be fun for us to watch anyway.

-Julie

P.S. I am not a "big" girl . Ha ha

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
"Eat the Rich" was a favorite Rubinesque mantra during the 1960s. Two centuries earlier a little known fellow by the name of Jon Swift wrote a short piece on dealing with poverty entitled "A Modest Proposal". In Mr. Swift's solvency, eating the poor is perhaps the best answer to poverty.

bottle_head9

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cordilleran

"Eat the Rich" was a favorite Rubinesque mantra during the 1960s. Two centuries earlier a little known fellow by the name of Jon Swift wrote a short piece on dealing with poverty entitled "A Modest Proposal". In Mr. Swift's solvency, eating the poor is perhaps the best answer to poverty.
As usual, A big ???? Don`t know who`s rich, I`ll tell you when I get back from filling out another job application and cashing my unemployment check.Good thing my wifes working or we`d lose our house.You`ll do fine on ebay Julie.Seems like people are buying a little more on ebay.You`ll certainly do much better than $175.00 you offered it to me for.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
Cool. I'll keep an eye out for it in my ebay travels this weekend. I've got a few flasks, but simply cannot afford that particular path. My ink collection is bad enough. I think that flask will do very well. I think we all might be surprised what it produces as a final bid, but hard to say. Great color, great pontil.

Jim G

towhead

Reaction score
OK "guys" the Eby party is on. Please feel frree to critique (sp?) me. I usually only sell pop bottles worth 10 bucks....

-Julie

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause