Antique bottle auction site is live! as of right NOW!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony14

Reaction score
lookin good steve!

Its human nature to not notice an error that you made because in your mind it was right in the first time [;)]. If your mind thinks its right then you'll keep passing it no matter how many times you check it over. haha im actually payin attention in my philosophy class this semester

see ya on sunday!

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
geeze Tony, philosophy?? be careful with that stuff. i took psych classes for all my electives and I've never been the same..............

thanx again for the Graf. cleaned up pretty decent.

jim

capsoda

Reaction score
Ahhhh, I love philosophy.

If a tree falls on you in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, will you still be screwed?????

If there is a half a glass of JD on the table and it is mine will I break your hand if you reach for it?????

GuntherHess

Reaction score
You need to list a few exceptional bottles on ebay and have an ad for your site on them. I would only a few at a time since ebay will pull them if they see them (odds are they wont at least for a week). Doesnt even have to be something you want to sell , just put a high reserve on it. People do this often to promote bottles shows and other things.
I would just put a graphical ad for your site, not a hyperlink, they search for those easier. Graphical ads they have to find by thier flunkies in India. You might want to create a disposable account to do it too (have your dog sign up[:D]).

baltbottles

Reaction score
Steve,

I just registered on your site but the login page seems to not be working? I enter the name and password and click submit and nothing happens.

Chris

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I just logged in, seems to be working...

Did you respond to the verification email from the site to enable your account?

baltbottles

Reaction score
I figured out the problem. the software only allows so many letters for yout user name and the one i wanted was one too long and the last letter got cut off.

Chris

mrbottles

Reaction score
Hey Chris,

I will have them add a couple of character to the user name field on Monday. I don’t even know what the limit is or how my people would have decided to have one or choose the cutoff. Unless you choose supercalafragilpontiledpuceporterandalesadocious I would think you should be able to have the name you want. Even then that is kind of a cool name. Once they make the change you should be able to just edit your account. I will let you know here when they have it done.

Steven

About two dozen new registered users in the first day and a lot of question emails today. I sent an email to everyone in my mrbotles email account... It was 1800 unique email addresses. Tomorrow is our bottle show and I am going to start promoting and doing some advertising this coming week.

Please spread the word. An antique painting dealer wants to know if he can list them an antique gas an oil company advertising collector wants to know if he can list that stuff. Wants me to add about ten categories and a lot more of that kind of question.

Thanks for the help and support so far!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology