Antique bottle auction site is live! as of right NOW!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

annie44

Reaction score
Now if I can only figure out how to use the "quote" feature on this website........after three years, I still don't get it.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Now if I can only figure out how to use the "quote" feature on this website

Dont use the quote button, just highlight the text you want to quote and hit reply. It will automatically quote the text.

druggistnut

Reaction score
Steven (and Matt),
Thanks, I now see the logout button, and I stand corrected, on the reserve.
I tried to find a "contact seller" button, in the case of questions. I clicked on the sellers name and that didn't do it.
Am I missing that, too? I KNOW I need to get in to the Ophthomologist, but this is embarrassing. <smile>
Bill

glass man

Reaction score
Dont use the quote button, just highlight the text you want to quote and hit reply. It will automatically quote the text.
HOT DANG! I DID IT ! THANK YOU !

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I think I broke your site[;)]

I listed a hutch sode , then I hit sell item again to list another hutch , screen came up with some of the old data still filled in (but not all). I entered the data for the new bottle and hit the button to go to the photo page. Got a server error ...

OK to Post

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
error '80040e07'
Syntax error converting the varchar value 'False' to a column of data type bit.
/SellNew.asp, line 389

Heard a slight clanking noise, like a bearing fell out of the web site. There was a small plume of bluish smoke too.

mrbottles

Reaction score
Not broken... Just some sort of error. The lads replicated it based on your detail Matt and fixed it. A new improved layout that makes the home page featured auctions look nicer is up. Added user recommended functionality today is the bid price in bold displayed on search page or the minimum bid displayed instead of 0. Someone suggested that here or in email. Also they removed the shipping method from the home page listings. An image of the oil I listed is added at the top to make the site more inclusive of antiques other than bottles. AND MORE…

mrbottles

Reaction score
Hey Matt was that your idea? I know all these little fixes seem like common sense but there is so much going on...

Tom i have had that too only half of it and only once in a while but i will get on it in the morning. Thanks for pointing it out.

How do you all like the new home page layout?

Steven

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen