Antique bottle auction site is live! as of right NOW!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
would be nice if the auction pages had some type of hit counters so you can tell if items are getting any interest.
On fleabay, when my item doesnt sell I decide whether to relist based on the hit count and the nunber of watchers it had.
... just a thought...

mrbottles

Reaction score
DAMNIT that is in there. I think they turned it off on the testing site because when they were testing the security certificate it was breaking. Should be live POST haste.

The site is made in America and supported in America. I am going to make things happen fast no matter how much i bother the crew. Really they are excited about it because i am. I can be an ogre when i want things done. While i love all of our customer productions, this one is personally fun and exciting.

Steven

Counters turned on in 1....2....3

mrbottles

Reaction score
I told them to build the display sellers other auctions a few days ago. When I just went back to the programmer that is leading this production he said it is done. I told him it isn't displayed correctly if that is the case. He said that is what stores are for. Looks like the display sellers other items will be done very soon, ask seller a question will be in a day or so. We are considering making a message board auction feature. Might be more than needed but it is an idea. The concept is a question is posted the auction is flagged question pending and the answer from seller is automatically displayed with the question.. Whachal think of that?

Steven

cc6pack

Reaction score
Steve a few more things, I thought I saw in another post that you were thinking of having a personal page? We can post a few things about ourself, how we handle returns, anything in a TOS without having to put in the auctions.

mrbottles

Reaction score
Hey Dennis,

That was intended to be a 'store' feature. As of right now I am the only one with a store although a big local antique dealer has been feeling through the site and is planning to get one going in the next few days. The stores also allow for a logo or personal picture.

Steven

LC

Reaction score
All sounds good to me Steven .

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I tried listing something with a reserve value to see how it works. It seemed to accept the listing ok but I cant see any evidence it has a reserve when i look at the listing? How can I tell if my listing has a reserve and what the reserve value is?

mrbottles

Reaction score
I don't know... I will go look at the pig and see what I can see. I know the function works because I saw the reserve I set from a programmer’s desktop.

Be right back….

Steven

mrbottles

Reaction score
Hey Matt,

I don’t know. We must have overlooked displaying it. I was so consumed with the logic of the site that I missed a lot of common sense stuff on the visual display as we came out of testing. I can't se it yet I know the pig has a very high reserve. We will make it display in the accounts section on Monday. I am sure it is there I just can't see it. If the programmer who is the main support guy on this site is in tomorrow I will have him fix it tomorrow. Again I am sure it is there as you set it and active.

I know the retrieve your password function works. I have more passwords than I can remember.

Sorry about that,

Steven

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen