At least one state gets it....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
a lot of kids are taking adderall to improve their studying habits and ultimately get better test scores.
Scary, steroids for the brain. When will that bite them where the sun don't shine.

A lot of the most famous people, especially in art, writing and even science areas did produce there best works while on something. Might have to broaden the hunt to the NEA and 100's of other agencies just to be fair.[:)]

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

ORIGINAL: PrivyCheese

You bring up Lobes, ok....he was all for abortion....mentioned that we should have a drive up window and have all the abortions you want?

And someone explain to me why they call it a "independence card"? When the recipent is depending on us to go to work to pay for it. What people fail to realize is that its not the Govt. money .......its our money.

No, he most definitely was not.  While he was not of the same belief as you, he was most definitely not pro-abortion.  There are some who have worked, payed taxes and paid into the help they are getting.  That's all I have to say.  Not worth it. 

Laura, The quote that said ...Have a drive up window and have all the abortions you want....came directly from Lobes....It wasnt something I made up. You are the one who brought him into this conversation...not me. Sure we differ on opinions. But what you dont know is I spoke with him may times. We agreed to disagree. I understand you are his freind and are super sensitive right now....but what he said is what he said.....He also wished people dead....ironic...huh?

Rocky, Are you actually following the thread? Aderal I am sure is perscribed by his doctor. We are talking about illegal drugs. Its not that hard to differ between illegal and legal drugs. Legal drugs are perscribed Illegal are not....pretty simple.
And I am certianally not against your son getting the help he needs.

Once again, the thread is getting hijacked....

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Regardless of drug use, some people need help... Monetarily, physically, emotionally... Who are we to deny them that just because we see what they do as wrong?
I think people addicted to drugs are the ones who most need help. Taking away their only source of income will only compound the problem. That won't give addicts an incentive to get clean, it will give them an incentive to steal or kill for drug money.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Welfare drug tests?
An attractive campaign slogan maybe.
It seems like pandering to the fiscal conservatives rather than an honest attempt to improve the system.
If it was found constitutional and implemented it would likely increase the size and cost of the government doing exactly the opposite of whats it proponents want. Better to expend efforts on more effective solutions.
Sex ed and birth control for teens would probably been much more effective in saving welfare money but the social conservatives wont buy into that.
Just my opinion of course.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Rocky, Are you actually following the thread? Aderal I am sure is perscribed by his doctor. We are talking about illegal drugs. Its not that hard to differ between illegal and legal drugs. Legal drugs are perscribed Illegal are not....pretty simple.
And I am certianally not against your son getting the help he needs.

Once again, the thread is getting hijacked....

Mr Cheese.. please read other posts thoroughly before commenting on them.

Far as the thread being hijacked is concerned.. I'm putting together a set of pics of my grandma's purse collection.. will post them here later this evening..

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I work for the city, we get random dug test's all the time.In the 19 years that I have been employed there I only know of one instance where some one lost their job because of a hot test.If you fail the test your done.
I wonder how many welfare recips will lose there benefits or will they give them "warning's" first ??

Warning #1 "do it again and we will take your brand new tricked out Toyota"

Warning #2 "What did we tell you! marijuana is ok stay away from the hard stuff"

Warning #3 "We are trying to help you here,Drugs will stunt the growth of the 12 children you are planing to have in the future.don't do it again!"

Warning # 4 "See what happens when you do drugs?you over sleep for your appointment at Welfare office.

Warning # 5 If you do crack again we will not supply the pants that hang off the bottom of you azzz.

Please we only give you 50 warnings after that you will be terminated.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Privycheese aka Baltodigger, you are almost, almost but not quite as good at insults as Lobey.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Far as the thread being hijacked is concerned.. I'm putting together a set of pics of my grandma's purse collection.. will post them here later this evening..

LOL I would love to see them Chuck

Heres mine

05101270BA8D4D6AA69625061B0EDB79.jpg

Attachments

• 05101270BA8D4D6AA69625061B0EDB79.jpg
    05101270BA8D4D6AA69625061B0EDB79.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 81

rockbot

Reaction score
An old friend of mine that was murdering in prison years ago once told me that drugs and alcohol just bring out what we really are inside.[:(]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
That would explain why I'm such a lame-o shmuck when I get wasted..

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS