Awesome Book!!! - Heaven is for REAL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WonGan

Reaction score
This book is a true story about 4 year old Colton Burpo and his visit to Heaven while he was being operated on for a 5 day old burst appendix.It also includes the true face of Jesus Christ as painted by a little girl,Akiane (AH-KEE-AHNA) Kramarik,who also saw Heaven.Colton said its the only picture that he has seen that actually looks just like Jesus.I think everyone should read this astounding book.It will strengthen the faith of believers and hopefully give faith to unbelievers.

Those who always have to have proof of everything in their hand are pretty small minded to me if they call this innocent 4 year old boy a liar. I have pity and pray for their soul.

bottlefan

Reaction score
Different cultures interpreting this visions in different way. But, anyway, thank you for sharing with us about this case.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Pardon me for being less than cordial, bottlefan,

Why are you here?

more50ed88317c292dafaab2.jpg

WonGan

Reaction score
Yes,many cultures interpret "visions" in different ways,but this was not just a vision,he was actually there,albeit in spirit form.In all the cultures (I know of),their religion acknowledges a God who created and loves us ALL.Everyone has a right to believe whatever they choose.For those who choose to have Faith,belief without physical proof,Christian or otherwise,I thought this an excellent inspiration in light of todays turmoil and angst.I have faith that this really happened,(possibly for a reason),and that there is always hope.I pray for All who were,are,and will be,so that nobody gets left out because I have heard the dead cannot pray for each other. Regardless of my beliefs,this testimony is a good thing and good is gonna be good,just like haters gonna hate.We are left to our own freewill.If this has helped just one in any way I am happy.If not,I feel I have done no harm.Like I said,it is up to the individual to interpret this honest manifestation in any way they choose.In the words of the late and great newscaster Paul Harvey,I say,"Good Day!?"

For those who have trouble finding the book,an interview can be seen on YouTube.Just look up Colton Burpo and also the awesome artwork of Akiane Kramarik who in the words of Colton got the depiction of Jesus` face "right".

rockbot

Reaction score
I look at it this way.

Whether or not you believe in Jesus as the son of God or just an ordinary man you have to agree that Jesus was condemned, tortured and crucified for what he believed in.

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: WonGan

I pray for All who were,are,and will be,so that nobody gets left out because I have heard the dead cannot pray for each other.

I respect others' religions and views. This is kind of a weird statement above. Sounds creepy. Anyway, Rocky is correct that Jesus was a prime example of a person being killed for their beliefs.

WonGan

Reaction score
I would change one thing.People who have to have proof are not small minded,they are without faith.

Sorry to creep you out Lauren.Let me try to clarify with my limited knowledge because I didnt go to a Catholic school.

I have been told we should pray for the souls of the dead while we are living because they cannot pray for each other after they die.I have no idea which souls need prayer and which do not,so I pray for them all.I believe this is true,and if it wasnt,I feel it does no harm to cover all chances just in case.Souls in Purgatory are not good enough to go to Heaven but not bad enough to go to Hell.Even if I was to pray for a soul and they were already in Heaven and did not need my prayer it would go to another soul and put to good use.Such is the forgiveness of God.Purgatory is not believed to exist by many because it is not in the Bible,only related to us by a Saint,but it says nowhere in the Bible that Gabriel sits at the left hand of God either,as related by this young boy,Colton,which I also believe to be true.It all comes down to what you believe and how you act upon that belief.If I think that praying for the souls of the dead will release some of them from Purgatory and allow them to ascend to Heaven then it is merely an act of good will.I would rather try to help when it is not needed than sit back and do nothing.I wish LobeyCat were here because I know he could explain the Catholic faith much better than I.

I hope now you understand a little better about my comment and are not so creeped out.

Our free will lets us go our own way and I would never tell anyone this is what they must do or what they believe is wrong.To each his own.Everyone has a right to believe what they will.I guess when we die we will find out once and for all,but by then I feel it is too late to change.

The world is not flat and there are creatures that live in conditions we thought they could never exist in,let alone creatures that are still being discovered.Because something is unknown does not mean it doesnt exist.

I just feel sad that some people think this whole material universe as well as all life on Earth was not planned out and just happened on its own from a "big bang".My ultimate question to God will be,"where did you come from"?

epackage

Reaction score
After growing up in a world of "scientific proofs" if you will, I am a person who doesn't have the same faith you do Tim, but like you I don't push my non belief on people. I'm more than happy if people believe and have a faith, but I don't think I'm small minded because I need some sort of reassurance to satisfy myself. I hope you get the answer you need when you question God......Jim

bostaurus

Reaction score
Whether or not you believe in Jesus as the son of God or just an ordinary man you have to agree that Jesus was condemned, tortured and crucified for what he believed in.
It was less about "what he believed in" and more about fulfilling a promise.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman