Awesome Book!!! - Heaven is for REAL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
A vert precious friend on here sent me the book.

I found it interesting and up lifting..but it is not the BIBLE so I question some of it..like when the little boy was sitting the lap of JESUS..and the boy told his dad JESUS got the angels to sing for the boy because the boy was afarid..now I have felt the presence of the LORD at times in my life very very strongly...and there is no fear..only an over whelming feeling of peace and love..now I have a hard time believeing sitting in the very lap of the LORD any one would feel any fear!

Also the picture the boy picked out and said JESUS looked just like that..I have a problem with because the pic. is of a very handsome JESUS..yet the BIBLE says he is in no way "comely" ..in other words HE is not good looking.

Still I enjoyed the book and when the boy told his dad JESUS was the only one that wore purple in HEAVEN..purple is the color of royalty..JESUS IS THE KING OF KINGS..

A friend a few months back told those of us on face book that as a teen he suddenly saw a portal open up and knew he was seeing JESUS on a thrown..my friend was on nothing and was not even a believer...hye had no idea why it had even happened..but he knew with no doubt what he saw..yet he still didn't become a Christian..it blew his mind..the friend asked us what the color purple ment because JESUS was wearing purple..we told him.[he was th type of person that was a no B.S.er]

My friend died a while back of cancer..before he died he came to accept JESUS!When I read the book and the kid said JESUS wore purple and then it hit me what my friend had said about JESUS wearing purple it made chills go up and down my back..

I pray all on here that don't know JESUS as LORD AND SAVIOR WILL SOON!LOVE!JAMIE

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I simply question ANYBODY who can definitively say "There, THIS is what Jesus looked like!" [8|]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1