Awesome Book!!! - Heaven is for REAL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WonGan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

I embrace Evolution

I believe in evolution too.As far as man himself goes,I believe we evolved from a more primitive man,not an ape.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: WonGan

Jim,yes I remember Lobey.I have been here under two other names in the past.I am surprised you didnt remember me as Wangan instead of Wongan because it was not very long ago and I had everything erased.I didnt like being called Wang for short so I changed it.I guess it was too much for someone to add two letters.[8|]Then my computer went belly up and when I got a new one for Christmas I came back.

All in all this has been a good mature discussion without anyone flying off the handle.I really think this was an interesting book and like I said earlier much of this story and Kramariks paintings can be seen on Youtube.

Now I remember, my bad....what's to keep people from responding to you as WONG now ??...[;)] Good to have you back.

WonGan

Reaction score
Well,Id rather be a wong than a wang.[:D]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RED Matthews

Hello,  I have seen this book mentioned and written about- but I haven't seen the name of the author. 
Was it Dale Galager?  
RED Matthews
Red I'm pretty sure the book was written by the little boys father Todd Burpo...here is a link...

http://heavenisforreal.net/

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Interesting thread here. I'm a Christian myself but a lot of the things I've read here sound pretty weird. For one thing I don't think anyone can know what Jesus looks like. It sounds like a idea someone came up with to try and prove Jesus and heaven are real. One of the biggest mistakes a Christian can make is to try and force their beliefs on someone. That's never how it was intended to work. I checked out the aforementioned picture of Jesus with green eyes and curly brown hair (oh and of course he's white). I won't get into detail here, but I don't think Christians should go about trying to "prove" God exists or heaven is real.

Also, there are some rather strange beliefs in certain Christian denominations. The Catholic church has a number of beliefs that are not of biblical origin, which means they are not entirely sound.
With sects, everything is taken to another level. Basically, a sect is a group claiming to be Christian, but their beliefs differ so much from biblical Christianity they share as much in common with it as say Islam or Judaism does. That's why I'm scared by Mitt Romney. He seems ordinary enough, but Mormons have some beliefs that are way out there and in no way compatible with Christianity.
Well, that's just my opinion for you to consider

epackage

Reaction score
I'm just happy this didn't become nasty, especiaslly with a Big Mouth like me involved, well done folks !![;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A Giles