bloocksom bros druggist

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

craigc90

Reaction score
I have a bunch of bottles I have dug in local dumps. All machine made except a few. I was wondering if anyone could tell me age or value of the 2 I think are the oldest. First is Blocksom Bro Druggist Zanesville Ohio It has a pontil mark on the bottom and in very good shape. The other is a blob top soda I thinkembossed CFRIEL Pittsburgh PA. I am going to try and post a few pictures so here it goes.

Qn38243.jpg

Picture reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Qn38243.jpg
    Qn38243.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 72

craigc90

Reaction score
here is the other one . I cant figure out how to shrink the pictures sorry they are so big.

Wu60834.jpg

Picture cropped and reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Wu60834.jpg
    Wu60834.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 80

junkortreasure?

Reaction score
I looked up the druggist bottle in my book says it is worth $4-8 Thats About all i can tell you, the other is not listed in my book.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi craigc90 and welcome to the forum !
Pontiled Meds are a very popular category in bottle collecting . And of course the colored Meds are the most valuable. I don't have a current value of your Medicine.
I do have one listed as selling at public auction thru Glassworks Auctions in 1988 for 44.00 in an Aqua coloration. So , I'd say by the popularity of the category that it definetly hasn't went down in value. Nice Bottle !
And I can find any examples listed as selling at public auction of your Hutch style Soda/Beer. Well anyway , Hope this helps ! Brian

craigc90

Reaction score
That was some quik responses thanks guys. And thank you to whoever shrank my pictures that looks better. here are 2 more pictures of most of my good bottles I have 2 more boxes full of non embosed bottles and embosed srewtops.

Fd93413.jpg

craigc90

Reaction score
That would be great. When I get home from work today I will take picture of the pontil. I dont know the differance between pontil marks.

snake oil

Reaction score
Your bottle is worthless junk . Send it to me so I can dispose of it properly .[:D] Ease up , I'm only kidding . It is an open pontil . Nice bottle !!

craigc90

Reaction score
So do you think its a $10.00 nice bottle or $100.00 to $200.00 nice bottle. It dont matter just cureous. I could never sell one that I found. Its a sickness once you start digging bottles its all you think about driving down the road. Every old house I go by I say wheres there dump at.I bet there is something there[:D][:D][:D]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen