Calling all Washington staters

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

washingtonstatedigger

Reaction score
Lets go dig some bottles!I dont know about you guys but I`m tired of seeing these pictures of beautiful bottles,while I sit here on my butt.I know of several good spots to dig just dont like to go by myself.My only two bottle diggin` buddies,are lazy and uninterested now.So if you are interested in going digging drop me an email!

Kenny Plank

one9six@hotmail.com

David E

Reaction score
Hey Kenny, it has been very many years now since I searched Black Diamond and down to Maple Valley (only one day).....forgot the name of the abandoned town up a mountain near Black Diamond, but guess you can't get in there as students sudying arecology (Sp) there. There is one place I didn't get to but it was once a town near the Hwy and railroad tracks, you can see the area from a river bridge. Also there are numerous old mine sights there as I guess you know. Better get on it, read the big State of Washington History book in Library.
Dave in Edmonds ( that town think it was called Franklin?)

card

Reaction score
Hey, Kenny! Do you ever come up to the old mining towns around Mt Rainier? Black Diamond area and Kanasket are good digging in your area. Happy diggin'!!

Card

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward