Darling river finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey wayne, don't you get all wrinkled and prunie down for 3 hrs.[8|]

I'll have one nem cokkolers, jus wave it oer ma JD, an gimmie a plate of that thar gatter too.[sm=lol.gif]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Cap...

Ohhhhh... it's gonna be bad![&:] I can see it now![&:] Hope you got some extra room down your place... I'll need it after Pam throws me out after your visit![&o]

Wayne

One of the best things about those doubles is that they are so heavy, I don't need to use a weight belt! By the time I'm out of air, I'm floating to the surface anyway!

capsoda

Reaction score
Yeah, its gonna be fun.....We have room and food.

In the south gators and cows are very simular. They are both food and I don't want to play with either one of them.[;)]

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
Hey Warren,

I was bottom fishing off the Portsmouth CG dock one time and pulled up one of the ugliest looking fish I have seen. Weighed about 6-8 lbs, looked like a bug ball of kelp. Had a huge mouth and plenty of teeth. I could hear them grating on the boat hook as I worked the hook loose. Wouldn't want to stick my hand in its mouth by accident. Someone said they thought it was called a wolf fish. You ever run into any of these fish down on the bottom?

Cliff

capsoda

Reaction score
Yeah Cliff, they also call then dogfish and oyster fish and they will bite rhe crap out of you.

They are supposed to be good to eat but even I aint that hungry.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Cliff...

I don't know if Warren has been down there or not, but I have. And yeah... been there... 'Wolf" fish are pretty nasty if you get your hand too close to their mouth. They won't bother you unless you mess with them. I used to spear them cause they are great tasting fish! You have to get a good "head shot" into them or they will come right after you![:eek:]

Wayne

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
Yea, Think I would rather have flounders for eaten. That's what I was fishin for but got hooked up on that sea monster. Pulled him up on the dock with a boat hook didn't
want to break my line.

Cliff

capsoda

Reaction score
I'm with you Cliff.
I would rather munch on some flounder than some ugly thing that looks like it wants to munch on me.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey guys...

That's where I take my boys when we go flounder fishin!!! It's called "Hart's Cove"

Right next to the Coast Guard station... I go by there a couple times a month... I work for them as well when the patrol boats get wound up with lobster traps and buoy lines...[&:]

Hart's Cove is the "earliest" anchorage area in New Hampshire!!!! Bellarmine Jars, early Dutch and English wares come out of this cove... There are a couple of revolutionary war era shipwrecks there as well! Lots of clay pipes there... some whole Dutch Onions too!!!

Wayne

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers