Darling river finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Aussiebotlo...

Hey John... I haven't found the "mother load" yet, but I do find some black glass every once in a while...[;)]

Wayne

Qo39901.jpg

Attachments

• Qo39901.jpg
    Qo39901.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 64

Brettpreach

Reaction score
Do you guys use a hookah system for diving or scuba gear? Diving in the rivers here are very dangerous. Lots of gators-some use bang sticks. Do you have that problem?

aussiebottlo

Reaction score
Hey Wayne,

They are nice blacks, they are a bit older than I find in my area, would love to get hold of one like that top one. It is amazing that the ones we find here are so good to look at but are worth next to nothing.

Brett, I use a hooker our main concern are snags as there is a lot of debri in the water and because of the particles in the water there is zero viz once you get down a couple of feet, makes it interesting when a big fish comes out from behind a lot and hits you. No problems with crocs or gators down our way.

card

Reaction score
Nice finds!! Still laughing about the "hooker". [:D]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Bret...

I use both to tell you the truth... If I'm working pretty shallow or if I'm staying in a small area to dig a hole or underwater dumpsite, I'll use surface supplied... For regular, run of the mill, large area searches, I go to a tank, but I use the bigest one I can find and sometimes a pair of double 3500 psi steel tanks. I can stay under for about three hours with that set up[:)]

Wayne

And, no we ain't got nun a them gators down heyuh... Got cokkoler, but no gators...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology