Did a little diggin in da woods with Dave---

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
Nice find Dave, Tear it up man! Are you sure that is an indian hammer? It kind of looks like a Megladon tooth!!!! Boom Baby[:D][:D][:D]
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Dave got an Indian mini hammer

B186ACBFD23F4345A68EAF9F9EE9063B.jpg

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey toga man,we are not sure but it looks like there is wear on one end. I will ask paul today. Might be a. Stone age monster beaver tooth!
[8D]

lexdigger

Reaction score
Hey Rick, that Indian Hammer might be a sharpening stone. It has a very similar shape and look as some of the ones I've dug. Would need to see it cleaned up a bit to tell for sure.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lexdigger

Hey Rick, that Indian Hammer might be a sharpening stone. It has a very similar shape and look as some of the ones I've dug. Would need to see it cleaned up a bit to tell for sure.

ok Lex I will tell Dave to clean it up.

tftfan

Reaction score
Oh...man . Now thats funny ! Good one. Good luck diggin guys !

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Very well done Rick!!! You made me laugh out loud over and over. Love the closing picture!!! You may have a future in film/comedy paradies.

I went to a house to quote a job for a woman who turned out to be quite corpulant. She had several dogs barking as I knocked on the door and she let me in. She kept yelling "fat b**tard" as we walked to the back of the house. I was puzzled and thinner at the time, so I knew she wasn't yelling at me. Finally, I realized her smallest dog was named fat b**tard. That show keeps reminding me of that poor dog's name.

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Very well done Rick!!! You made me laugh out loud over and over. Love the closing picture!!! You may have a future in film/comedy paradies.

I went to a house to quote a job for a woman who turned out to be quite corpulant. She had several dogs barking as I knocked on the door and she let me in. She kept yelling "fat b**tard" as we walked to the back of the house. I was puzzled and thinner at the time, so I knew she wasn't yelling at me. Finally, I realized her smallest dog was named fat b**tard. That show keeps reminding me of that poor dog's name.

PD

hahaha!
I knew a guy who named his dog "chit head" come chit head!
His name was Azzhole so I guess it was even.[:D]

GACDIG

Reaction score
Dag Rick how do you expect me to watch the real show now that I have seen yours...................... NOTHING BUT A LET DOWN FROM HERE !! [:D] gac

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks