Did ya all forget I existed

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lepew62

Reaction score
I havent been in here for quite a bit. I did not do much wading this yr, just went a few times. Had a lot of rain in the spring and fall which kept me out of the local creeks/rivers. It did dry up in the summer, but I had an erratic work schedule. The few times I did get out I really had very little success. Did not find near as many as summer of 2010, nothing really worth talking about anyhow. I did find a crock bowl, it is 4 1/2" high, 6" across. I am not sure if it was a bowl for eating, or if it was a lidded item that contained some type of concoction. The inner bottom is concave and not flat so I will let you all give me your thoughts. I have a new job that has a stable schedule. I am hoping for a dryer spring so I can get out a little more coming yr. I am looking into buying a small kayak type boat. I plan on doing some floats into areas I have been unable to get to. I plan on also picking up some other items such as entrenching tool, sturdy trowels, and a snorkel mask. I get a phone upgrade in a week so I plan on upgrading to a military grade phone. I have already ruined 2 phones by submerging them. That way I can take pictures on site, call for help if I am attacked by a wild beast, or run into deliverance type people. No offense to those of you that are deliverance type people [:D]. I am hoping that this year for me, and for all of you also, is so much better than last yr. Happy holidays bottle people, have a safe and happy one.

Stardust

Reaction score
Well welcome back [;)] may all your dream for the new year come true ~ Thanks for the update [:)] Come back more often now ~

cyberdigger

Reaction score
What's happenin Pepe!? [:)] I have been busy too.. did you miss me? Just kidding, glad to see you keep coming back to us..!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
or run into deliverance type people.
Hey David,
I'm not sure how much the phone is going to help if you run into those deliverance people (unless you're going to whip it at them). 'Cause if you call for help from the back country, the end result will be that 911 has a recording of how you got a "purty mouth".

Don't be hatin' people. I could have gone with a pig comment.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR