Dismantle the Federal Reserve Bank or America is doomed.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wangan

Reaction score
No Lobey I dont watch Glen Beck,but I guess you could call me a treasonous bastard for watching my hard earned tax dollars go to waste and not liking it.[:D]

Dugout

Reaction score
Isn't General Chat where you are supposed to talk about nonbottle things? I thought that is why they split it and made General Chat About Bottles.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
America is doomed.....doooooommmmmeeed. (creepy voice)

America is going to eventually self district, because too many of her people ignore what is going on or are actively involved in robbing every cent from her to care about the damage they themselves are doing by not holding their elected officials accountable for their actions.

Hey, look the new I-phone! Lindsy Lohan's going to jail! MORONS! I would much rather watch this country burn to the ground than try to save it for the likes of the easily distracted and the blind followers of all sides of the political, cultural, class, or racial divide. All because I know that one day it will rise again after the chaff has been separated from the wheat.

From the Dead Kennedy's "Soup Is Good Food"

"We're sorry
You'll just have to leave
Unemployment runs out after just six weeks
How does it feel to be a budget cut?
You're snipped
You no longer exist

Your number's been purged from our central computer
So we can rig the facts
And sweep you under the rug
See our chart? Unemployment's going down
If that ruins your life that's your problem."

Sounds a bit too familiar anymore.

Dugout

Reaction score
Hey Wangan,
Don't be sorry and don't apoligize. You told it like it is!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Agreed.. general chat is designed specifically for this kind of drivel..

This time, however, I happen to agree with the fact that America is on its way down. I wouldn't name the Fed as the biggest culprit.. lemme splain yall...

How did the good ole USA become great in the first place? By pretty much grabbing the heart of the continent for itself.. those pesky redskins weren't doing anything about infrastructure and such, so the hell with them.. lets draw a map and make it ours.. now we need towns, railroads, factories, and so on.. we will need raw materials for everything we want to make, where in the heck will we get... ohhh, wait, how about from this big fat piece of real estate we just stole? Done deal. Now,who will we get to do all this hard work for a pittance? No problem! The cheap labor is arriving in droves from Europe and China every day.. so up go the sweatshops and steel factories, the skyscrapers and railroads, and the big fat cat bosses are laughing all the way to the bank.. and back..
All this new-found prosperity was rather inspiring to some folks, who pointed out that we don't even need to limit this exploitation to our borders.. so we bled South America dry until it hurt.. being on the winning side of several major wars didn't hurt either.. an occupying force here and there does wonders for business contracts..
So, where did it all go wrong??? Not all at once, oh no.. the formula for failure came together in innocent little acts of legislation here and there which were designed to make the citizens of this great nation safer, healthier, and more comfortable. Trouble is, it worked. What we are left with now is a country full of people who wait for the next election, so the new president will come to them with the winning pick 6 numbers.. in the mean time they can get by on welfare, green stamps, etc.. so why bother getting up in the morning and doing some (pardon my French) WORK ??

ajohn

Reaction score
Wangan,Atta boy!
Dan,we are doing something about it.We are slowly becoming united in our awakening to the truth.
Gunth,sorry sir,it won't be an asteroid.It'll be HAARP!
Red,please excuse us.It's just that a lot of us have a lot "bottled up"
Steve[;)]
Lobey,I love the way you use "sir"
Morb,I'll bet you can't wait
Cybe,That's not what I learned in 5th grade American history[8|]
Bottom line;This is America.The land of free speech .And our government will allow us to keep it as long as we remain ...all talk.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger
so why bother getting up in the morning and doing some (pardon my French) WORK ??

Hey buddy watch the four letter words! LOL!

Ajohn, it's not that I'm just sitting here waiting for it to burn. I would prefer it not burn. I have just become more and more frustrated with the situation in this country where the media plays jingle the keys with the public and they mindlessly laugh and play along like any one year old kid. Lindsey Lohan...jingle jingle...I-phone...jingle jingle...what you man doesn't understand about you...jingle jingle...watch our new crappy show...jingle jingle...Steve Jobs is sick...jingle jingle...billionares are giving half their worth to charity...jingle jingle...wycliff jean applies to run for president of Haiti....jingle jingle....and it goes on and on and on with the mindless masses lapping up every bit of pointless celebrity or self indulgent "news".

Then there are the so called political media enlightened in the form of the Obama and Democrats good Republicans bad crowd or the Sarah Palin and Republicans good Democrats bad crowd. The Huffington Post, Glen Beck, MSNBC, Fox News, and insert completely biased political commentator/"legitimate news source" here (let's face it they all are biased), which pick their sides, and pick their opposition apart. Usually with very little logic involved. President Obama can't fart without some attacking him, looking at you Laura Ingram. If I hear one more time about Michelle Obama's trip to Spain, I'm gonna scream. Bet its the talking point for the rest of next week as well.

After listening to a Liberal talk radio station in Portland Oregon, kpoj, on the internet for a while now, the argument made by liberals that conservatives are the only ones engaging in nothing but violent hate speech is bull crap to say the least. I have heard much more violent and vicious rants come from the likes of Norman Goldman, who claims to be independent, and Randy Rhodes, who both were calling for the death of the BP executives during the oil spill, than any rant I've heard from the most vilified conservative talk radio show hosts such as Michael Savage, and Jay Severin. Then there was the new one I listened to the other night named Mike Malloy who I suppose is gunning for the liberal equivalent of Michael Savage, but sucking at it really badly usually resorting to just calling anyone not on his side stupid several times in a row, over and over again. Criticizing the Obama birth certificate folks, then spouting the warmed over anti-Iraq war for oil conspiracy bull crap that was popular two years ago. Don't care which side the conspiracy comes from it's all bull crap to a certain degree, or completely. Boring. No wonder Air America died, if this is all the Liberals have for shows. I like to get both sides, but at least NPR makes a more logical and well stated argument than these liberal radio bozos.

Listen to all sides, don't be led around by one political ideology, pay attention to what the political morons are doing on all sides, ignore the bread and circuses put on by the media, that is the only way this country will be saved. Don't get distracted by the jingling of the keys game, that's what they want you to do. If you aren't paying attention they can do anything they want to you.

Viva la Revolution! Get out there and register to vote, no matter what particular side you follow, or the best side of all your own.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Listen to all sides, don't be led around by one political ideology, pay attention to what the political morons are doing on all sides, ignore the bread and circuses put on by the media, that is the only way this country will be saved. Don't get distracted by the jingling of the keys game, that's what they want you to do. If you aren't paying attention they can do anything they want to you.

Viva la Revolution! Get out there and register to vote, no matter what particular side you follow, or the best side of all your own.

good advise. The most import tool for being a good citizen and patriot is being educated (and this doesnt nessisarily mean a formal college education). Study history and read everything you can ESPECIALLY stuff you dont agree with. Its tough for the politial hucksters to fool educated people but its easy to sway ignorant rabble. Always be a skeptic.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal