Dismantle the Federal Reserve Bank or America is doomed.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Hey Tim,...Just noticed this...It's kinda like those two whiskeys that Bram found recently, .....by that I just mean that I was just discussing this with a guy I've been doing some work with,...Just today actually. I was actually heading to look up some of this info,....How you been, and hang in there. Thanks, Joe

Wangan

Reaction score
Oh well,I was born with nothing and I will die with nothing,it is my kids I most worry about.The banks get the bailouts because they look to be running the show.[&o]

Im doing good Joe,how about you?We have a gig lined up at a camp on a lake tomorrow.Free beer and food and great weather by the looks!If I get too hot playing,Im sure the wife will tell me to go jump in the lake... once again![:D]

I think we will have to pay for the clean up of an asteroid too Gunner.After all,dont we fix the world?[:D] Or else we could make another deal with the mothership for some more Uup element 115.[:D]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Or we could make a deal with antiques-bottles.net forum member Plumbata for his 100mg Sealed Sample of Depleted Uranium Metal (U-238), Element 92 instead[8D]

Wangan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RED Matthews

Question? What does this have to do with glass or bottles? RED M.

If there is a total breakdown in the economy and the country goes belly up,then I would think glass or bottles would be the least of our worries.So,if we all stick together and vote out the Federal Reserve and take our money making power back from a private entity that shouldnt have a right to do so,then maybe we will still have some pocket change to buy some bottles in the future.Otherwise we will be lucky to buy a loaf of bread with a wheelbarrow full of money like Germany went through before WW2.Besides this seems to me to be more important than some of the other non glass posts,but I see your point Red.When I was a kid and covered my eyes with my hands,like coming here,even though I couldnt see the problem,it still existed.As hard as I tried to wish away the dog,it still bites.Sorry for the heads up,I guess I should let everyone fend for themselves and hope they dont have to sell their collection in the future just to eat.

Wangan

Reaction score
Im sorry.I apologize to everyone.I wont post anymore non bottle material.Good luck with what you have,while you still have it.[;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese