Don't make out like RICK PERRY IS A CHEAPSKATE!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
In last week's TEA PARTY DEBATE ON CNN[[LAME STREAM MEDIA??Week before rep. DEBATE on msnbc another LAME STREAM MEDIA CHANNEL..WHY NOT FOX THE FAIR AND BALANCED CHANNEL???][:-] thought the right hated these channels? oh well what ever..after all its just ratings!No values here]

Any way Michele bachmann told about how Perry gave an executive order as GOV. of TEXAS for teen girls to take a vacinne to keep them from getting cervical cancer...Perry admitted he made a mistake in it shouldn't have been in the form of the parents could say no...it should have been the parents could say yes to it instead...Well Michele insinuated he did it because the company that gave out the shots got millions for it and PERRY benifited from it.Well PERRY REPLIED:"THE COMPANY IS MERCK AND THEY GAVE $5000 TO MY CAMPAIGN...IF YOU THINK I CAN BE BOUGHT FOR $5000 THEN I AM OFFENDED"...!!???[:-] [What I heard in my weird head was "IF YOU THINK I AM A TEN DOLLAR PROSTITUTE I AM OFFENDED ..YES I CAN BE BOUGHT ..BUT FOR THAT AMOUNT?"""

WELL actually Merck has given $377,000 to the GOV.REPUBLICAN ASSOCIATION PAC since 2006...

I believe the republicans will win cause big business pays its prostitues very very welll...the dem. prostitutes don't get as much cause they act to much like they can't be bought off and are agaist such things..whereas the rep. proudly push the big money agendas...

It don't matter in the long run cause ALMIGHTY GOD DON'T GIVE A SHIT BOUT MONEY AND IS BOUT VALUES!!TO MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH WILL BE REQUIRED!!JAMIE

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Could we stay away from the partisan political garbage please?
It just causes hate and discontent. I know you dont want that.
If I want to see it I can just watch congress. Post anything else.

Dansalata

Reaction score
GENERAL CHAT...THOUGHT IT WAS OK???MANS IS JUST EXPREDDING HIS FEELINGS...

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
yes I expressed my feelings too.
you can choose to ignore them.
posts like that , right or left , just cause trouble.

SC pontil collector

Reaction score
I agree with both of the previous posts. However, post what you want on this page. There are subjects that always bring up a lot of uncomfortable discussion. How abour ebay? it almost always brings up a rash of posts.
sc pontil collector

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
ebay has an obvious connection to collectibles. Politics does not.
I'm not trying to single Jamie out, I like him. If I didnt I would just hit the green button and not even waste a reply.
I just feel that inflammitory political posts bring out the worst in people and cause trouble.
I come to forum for entertainment mostly dealing with the hobby.
I see way too much of the political rhetoric in the real world.
Dont pollute this refuge with it, please.

epackage

Reaction score
I'm with you Matt, normally I'm one of the loudmouth idiots who get involved in these type of threads and take it too far and I end up antagonizing many folks here. I decided in the last post regarding Obamas relatives to finally step away and let others fight it out on political subjects because it's extremely hard to change anothers political views and it just leads to name calling and bad feelings. I don't care if people here want to get involved and express their views but I will opt for staying on the sidelines from here on in when it comes to politics....Jim

peejrey

Reaction score
THE NEXT PERSON TO POST SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TYPE OF BS WILL BE SENT BACK IN TIME TO 1492........GONNA HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE FOR A US PONTIL MEDICINE...

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
get involved in these type of threads and take it too far and I end up antagonizing many folks here

exactly, people feel obligated to get involved and defend their veiws.

I apologize for using jamies thread as an example but I thought it was better to make the point here so I couldnt be accused of just complaining because I didnt like the poster's political disposition.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen