Don't make out like RICK PERRY IS A CHEAPSKATE!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I feel these images are far more constructive than political discussions.

B45DAB64AE6E41F58CE75E06C94A2D50.jpg

Attachments

• B45DAB64AE6E41F58CE75E06C94A2D50.jpg
    B45DAB64AE6E41F58CE75E06C94A2D50.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 57

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[8|]?

4865BA8C0F2B42EB9589B43D7352889E.jpg

Attachments

• 4865BA8C0F2B42EB9589B43D7352889E.jpg
    4865BA8C0F2B42EB9589B43D7352889E.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 56

nydigger

Reaction score
Well ya know some of these polititians are just down right stupid. A local rep. here after Irene washed most of us away immediatly chimed No money to FEMA for disaster relive til more buget cuts are made! Now my views lie to the right and she is a Republican...I read that and was like WTF!When the Liberal leaning local paper called her out on it it was the typical political damage control....blame some one else.... Way to win votes dumb a**...I say some one won't have a job after next election cycle...us little people tend to remember when they put their foot in their mouth so deep they choke

glass man

Reaction score
Sorry Matt and all I will do my best to refrain from politics...it just blew my mind to hear people clapping for a scenerio of a guy with no insurence going into a coma and dying...just seems the world is getting colder and the poor are starting to become scape goats!

Just seems like no one holds the huge companies etc. to blame about any thing...

Yep I will try..but...LORD knows I have tried in the past..am getting better at it though..I think???Maybe cause I don't come on here as much because of my having a hard time containing my dumb ass...forgive me and lets carry on like nothin is or has happened!JAMIE

carobran

Reaction score
i like these kind of threads............they give me a place to blow off steam after watching the news or reading the paper...............maybe one day ill actually drill some sense into some of our forum members heads(i wont say who)[8|][8|][>:][&:]

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Yet again someone tries to have a discussion about a subject, in this case politics, and the self appointed post police rush out in droves to try to silence that which they don't want to talk about. It's all been said before, blah blah, don't have to read these threads, blah blah, this is general chat where we have been told we can discuss things that happen in the real world not just bottle world, blah blah, get a life whiners!

BTW Glassman if you check the supporters of democratic politicians you will find more than their fair share of being pimped by big business, including President Obama, its the reason that our government has completely lost its blasted mind. They are all the same, there is no difference between them, all they want is control of your life and they will tell you anything to get you to believe the big lie. "It's time for the for the formation of a new party. A wild party!" Alice Cooper "elected".

Not a huge fan of clapping for the death of an individual, but on the other hand in this new America where everyone wants the government to give to them at the expense of their neighbors, I almost understand it. If this situation continues in another thirty years, I'm sure some would even be willing to put the guy out of his misery themselves with a two dollar bullet. That's what happens when government pushes everyone too far, you get a backlash, and I'm telling you brother there is a big one coming. If it isn't the American People themselves, then it will be whoever fills the void of our government after the decades long blind spending sprees have driven us to ruin, maybe China, or some nice Muslim country with an ax to grind who knows. Someday those free lunches will be paid for, most likely in blood. And that concludes my cheerful thought for today.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
blah blah, this is general chat where we have been told we can discuss things that happen in the real world not just bottle world, blah blah, get a life whiners!

The politics aren't so bad,...but I can't stomach the sneering contempt, such as you've so aptly demonstrated here. Get some manners and decency, eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen