Drugstore dig finale!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
When I stopped by and heard about the uninvited and allegedly unscrupulous digger, who got to dig alongside them today, I thought to myself, "Self, why didn't you just do the same thing?" [8|]

TJSJHART

Reaction score
yes...yes i agree every frigging inch ..we guess there is no copper pipes but....just a few inches or feet where you dug could be,,,who knows what....but it was great fun and great finds...more pics please..

mr.fred

Reaction score
Great Post Joe[;)]---------It was a fantastic dig----good people----some glass-----who could ask for more[:D]-------I'll get Joe to post pics of my finds. Stay tuned for the next adventure[8|]---------------------------Mr.Fred.

TJSJHART

Reaction score
i just wanted to clear up the language i used in my earlier post ...i had used the word to describe the rope on a ship which is " rigging " and i added a f to the beginning . i apologizes to everyone who might have been offended

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: TJSJHART

i just wanted to clear up the language i used in my earlier post ...i had used the word to describe the rope on a ship which is " rigging " and i added a f to the beginning . i apologizes to everyone who might have been offended
Not a problem[;)]-----sounded better the other way[sm=lol.gif]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

A few more bromo's....

D056B2D484C1437C8D7CEF9621F06448.jpg

I just wanted to add, that even though it doesn't appear so in the pics, this is, the one to the left, the "tealest" bromo outa there so far, (probably 4-5 we found out of all the cobalt ones) in varying degrees of smoke blue (or prussian) towards teal....for some reason the camera doesn't filter it quite right.

deacon_frost

Reaction score
very cool saves, finding your keys after that long is a trip[:)] my dig partner lost his cell phone on a recon mission once[:)] we had to go back to the tail pile and keep calling it over and over til we found it under about 2-3 foot of dirt

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: Wangan

The way the old fart acted,no wonder hes been kicked out of everywhere.[>:] Its not so much the horning in on the action,but I would be wild if I got kicked out because of someone elses ignorance.

I was going to pass on commenting Tim,...but yeah,you're so right....that might be how HE operates,...but not this 'cub scout',...(or any of our "pack")[;)]....

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Nice finds, guys... are you going back again this weekend? I like the teal stopper.. too bad it's cracked. My favorite find so far is still the chocolate sign!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday