Drugstore dig finale!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
Once this is over go knock on the door to the next building over to see when they're knocking that one down. Maybe you can get the whole street done before winter. Swiz [:)]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Thank you Kate and Swiz.....The next building over looks even older,...Muhahaha! Kate, the teal stopper was one of many tantalizing pieces of those, and other beautiful colored bottles we dug,....I had a big pile of really cool pretty colored shards to photograph, but the durn camera decided to take the day off. I had to give it the medieval 'air compresser' treatment when I got home, so I could post....speaking of which, I almost forgot to show this little guy,....plain but crude and clean little ink.

B7A46846F96447AFAB62624D309FA107.jpg

Attachments

• B7A46846F96447AFAB62624D309FA107.jpg
    B7A46846F96447AFAB62624D309FA107.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 38

surfaceone

Reaction score
...but not this 'cub scout',...(or any of our "pack")....

Joe

Independence Day Greetings to all you Digging Scouts,

What an epic dig and story. Did I miss the part where y'all found the privies for this property? Just two more days, eh?

Years ago, I bought a BSA shirt at a thrift store. I always was a natty dresser, or is that a nutty dresser. You guys might consider a similar shirt for your sticky permissions. It takes a special breed of nogoodnik to turn down a Scout Pack asking for permission to work on their Digging Merit Badges...

I'm betting that there is more glass to be excavated, and more stories in that there dirt pile...

sucker04.png

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Great idea Bram!,...We have many wonderful birds in these parts....alot right here around our home...Orioles, Tree and lake swallows, (We had a pair of wrens till the local feral cat got em'), and you name it,...an Indigo bunting two years ago, grosbeaks, etc I like to watch to see what bird's making the call, so I can match them to their song, although there are mimics out there.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Good way to end the story, great adventure, finds for everyone, one for the memories, an ABGC dig story?....................... sounds like you are through.
still............privies maybe?........where are they?.............. under that backhoe?..........along the back property line? already dug? or for some future digger to find? Well done wolf scouts, your den saved some nice artifacts and added to the local historical record. The prussian blue Bromos are nice. I have a pretty good run of colored 2 1/2 " Bromos, when I get back the one I had Rhona tumble ([8|] you read right [8|] this is the second one I've had her tumble[:D]) I'll have to take a new pic of the lineup. I come from Birdland but it hasn't been our best year on the ballfield but in the field its been a great year for bird peepin, I saw three Pileated woodpeckers rauchously chasing each other around our woods.

rockbot

Reaction score
Great way to wrap things up. Great outing with good company!

Aloha, Rocky

swizzle

Reaction score
If this dig was any more epic you'd have to change your names to Luke Bottle Digger & Darth Bromo & R2Dig2. I forgot the princesses name. Swiz [:D][:D]

deacon_frost

Reaction score
joe we could hear the phone as soon as we got back to the tailpile which kinda amazes me, but you couldnt really tell where it was comming from so we had to dig a little call again repeat repeat repeat till we narrowed it down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday