famous people we've all met

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
WHEN I WAS WORKING ON THE ROAD RACING CIRCUT I MET CRAIG T NELSON VERY NICE GUY

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
If Badger ever chimes in he can rattle off 100s of famous people he met. From rock stars to actors/actresses. He is into getting autographs.

I met the wonder bread giant once as a kid [8D]

rockbot

Reaction score
Pretty well rounded group of celebs.

Yo Jim, sounds like some wild times![;)]

cookie

Reaction score
I gave Bob Hope a golf lesson in 1986 when I was an assistant golf professional at Palm Beach CC in Florida. He was doing a Red Cross Benefit at the Breakers Hotel and wanted to hit some balls and putt away from the hotel- He came over to our club, hoping for a little privacy. He was really nice and could still play pretty well , I believe he was in his 80's. He hit one really bad shot and looked up at me and said.... "well"? I paused for a second and said..."you looked like Clint Eastwood on that one." He started laughing and said.."that's a good one." As we got done hitting balls members at the club started asking Mr. Hope all these questions about meeting him various places, in various years-similar to a presidential press conference. As we drove to the putting green he said " that goes on just about every day." A great experience.

glass man

Reaction score
Cream, etc.

CREAM!!WOW!!One of my all time favorite bands!!

I did have a short chat with GINGER BAKER a couple of years ago on face book....I put on his page how I loved the song he wrote "What a Bring Down" and he sent me a private message telling me what the words were about in one of the verses...

JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide