For Sale: Rare varient on the picture Castle (NO WHISKEY) / San Francisco Cal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

eddiesgirls

Reaction score
For Sale: Rare varient: Note the word "Whiskey" is not embossed and rocks replace the area.
Amber, apx. 1/5 gallon, round, tooled inside screw tappered top with ring, no stopper, embosssed on front : The / F. Chevalier Co / Old / Castle / picture of castle is weakly embossed / San Francisco, Cal. , very near mint with some very light scuffs, no cracks, no chips, no dings, no pings, no damage, sparkling clean and displays mint. $35.00 plus $8.75 for First Class Mail. I will pay for the insurance and delivery confirmation costs.
Full three day return for refund, less postage and insurance, if not as describled.
Or will trade for California, tooled INSIDE SCREW TOP, embossed whiskey fifth in near mint to mint condition. Also buying. wanted also: embossed Cal Whiskey inside screw caps. Please no english stoppers please.
At times I have a few bottles to trade so, please ask about trading.
email me direct at : eyeluvmarybeth@yahoo.com. att: douglas

AND A BIG " THANK YOU ! ! ! to "Lou" for selling me a sparkling, gem mint, Liebig's Dispensary / For Diseases Of Men / 400 Geary St. S.F. Cal, in deep aqua ! Had been seeking this bottle for over 25 years !

eddiesgirls

Reaction score
Sale Pending !
Diggers let me know should you have any western inside screw top stoppers for sale. Also seeking near mint to mint, embossed, 1/5 gallon, round, inside screw thread top, whiskeys. Yes looking also for the most common examples, with or with out stoppers. I always have misc. bottles for trade.
Good Hunting to All !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday