Forum lag?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Has anyone else checking in here today noticed the forum lag time in the pages fully loading. All other websites I have visited today have been operating normally. I was uploading pictures and posting on another members subject this morning and it was taking literally 3 minutes to fully load my new content I had just added. I pinged the IP address for the forum 74.39.251.160 and had a 25 percent loss of data just on the initial connection. It is worse when trying to get to the next layer antique-bottles.net/forum/ Again is anyone else experiencing the same thing from their Pc.

JohnN

Reaction score
Yep, same problem here. I was just about to post this same thing, wondering if it was just me. I'm going to give up on checking the forum today, since it is so slow. I thought I had a bad internet connection, which sometimes happens to me, but I guess it is not me.

Dugout

Reaction score
It was slow for me on a different sight.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ABN is hosted by Frontier Communications out of Kansas just North east of Wichita I wonder if the tornadoes and bad weather out there is affecting the connection. http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/74.39.251.160

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Well it was tornadoes earlier now it is freezing rain and snow!! http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/kansas/weather-radar?play=1

MNJars

Reaction score
It is very slow for me too. It was equally as slow last night as well.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It's the 2 word game eating up all the bandwidth.. [8D]

epackage

Reaction score
Started on my end last night and it's still a mess trying to get things to load, hope it doesn't last much longer, I'm addicted to this joint!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
The server is in Virginia I think. Jersey has no straight line to there. You need to be rerouted though Europe, then Africa and to Japan to the US west coast and over. [:D]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday