frozen solid!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rlo

Reaction score
My youngest was actually ice skating on the lawn! So thick the skates didn't break thru! It was fun, & the dogs didn't know what to think of it!

6DBD9B13879E456FB23A107AC061D9B8.jpg

Attachments

• 6DBD9B13879E456FB23A107AC061D9B8.jpg
    6DBD9B13879E456FB23A107AC061D9B8.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 59

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
That's cool. I remember as a younger person skating uphill on the roads to get to the skating pond. I sould have taken a few downhills when I had the chance. The sanders came and ruined it.[:mad:][:mad:]

madman

Reaction score
very nice, ahh the memories, our backyard would freeze also, also the local creek, we played alot of hockey, lots of sledding ,you know what im 40 and i dont miss the cold and snow at all, but i loved it when i was a kid, great times mike

rlo

Reaction score
we use to sled down a path to the lake and go most of the way across it. the dads would sweep off the snow on the lake build a big fire & the neighborhood would get together & have such a blast!

capsoda

Reaction score
AHHH.......I remember when I was a kid and.........wait........it rarely ever snows down here and hardly ever freezes either. Must have been an old movie or something.[8|] [;)]

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Becca, pretty yukky here in Mich yesterday also. My question is........... why aren't you out there in that pic having some fun too [;)]

Take care and thanks for sharing the pic Paul

Dr Pepper bottle man

Reaction score
Yep, why do folks up north paint their yards white in the winter!!! what is that white stuff anyhow!! just kidding, its about 65 degrees down here near Houston !!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey all this did make me think back when the police would block off several long steep streets in town and bring out the burn barrels . Ya knew ever one and we would slip and slid till our hand and feet were about frozen .Those were the days . Most people dont even know the person next door it seems these days . Oh I'll bet Caps got a car hood or two out there that would make a killer sled.They work great just real hard to steer .LOOK OUT BELOW. Thanks for the thought jog.Good luck diggen all. bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday