GAVE UP

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SNDMN59

Reaction score
SINCE I HAVE RECEIED SOME PERSONAL E-MAILS I HAVE DECIDED TO DROP OUT OF THE BOTTLE FORUMN. AND CLOSE THE STORE . IT IS A SHAME I REALLY ENJOYED IT . BUT WITH MY HEALTH I DONT NEED EXTRA PROBLEMS. I PERSONALY THINK SOME OF YOU DONT GIVE THE SMALL GUY A CHANCE . BOTTLES ARE MY HOBBY, ANTIQUES AND PRIMATIVES ARE MY BUSINESS. I WAS JUST TRYING TO GIVE THE NEW COLLECTOR A CHANCE AT CHEAP PRICE TO START WITH.
I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST!
AND SPECIAL THANKS TO STEVE FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE, BEING HELPFUL !

SNDMAN59

Wilkie

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that! I can't imagine anyone emailing you and giving you a hard time about the bottles you had for sale on Mr. Bottles Auction website. Why would anyone do that? There are a few people on this forum who are too smart for their own good [:mad:] but the majority of them are really good hearted people. Don't give up on us because of a few bad apples.

By the way, I'm looking forward to getting the "Beaver Compound" that I won. I am sending the payment today, it is ready to drop in the mail. I hope "my" email wasn't taken the wrong way. I emailed you just to be sure that the bottle I was bidding on was the right one because you mistakingly put the picture of a chamberlains up. It wasn't a big deal to me, mistakes happen, I was just inquiring about it to be sure.

capsoda

Reaction score
Sorry to here that Mark. I guess you have a few of them any where you go in life. That kind of crap doesn't bother me because I can block them. They do things like that because they are not right in front of you.

ajohn

Reaction score
Mark,
Ol cappy's right!There are negative people everywhere in life.Don't let them take away your God given right to not be perfect!Besides,they've taught me how to find the courage to take a look at constructive criticism and gain from the wisdom of it,and teach how I may better pass along that wisdom by understanding my own feelings.All the rest,just throw away with all the other useless junk mail.Hang in there,and good collecting
Anthony-John

glass man

Reaction score
RIGHT! HANG IN THERE! IF A "FREAK" LIKE ME CAN BE ON HERE,ANY DAMN ONE HAS THE RIGHT!! EVERYBODY GETS THEY FEELINGS HURT ON HERE AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER. SOMETIMES IT IS HARD TO KNOW IF THE PERSON OR PERSONS MEANT ANY HARM. BUT THEN AGAIN ON OTHER TIMES.......![:mad:] BUT DON'T THROW OUT THE BABY BOTTLE WITH THE BATH WATER! JAMIE[&:]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles