Get the kids involved

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

logueb

Reaction score
Son is too busy catching outlaws. State Fire Marshal and part time Deputy keep him too busy to dig. Wife and daughter too busy at school trying to help kids get a good education. Ahhh, but the ole Son-in-law collects bottles, so maybe I can get a digging partner out of this family yet.

ShovelBasher

Reaction score
Tique ever dug the norwich dump along the river in the park?
maybe we can hook up and go for a dig some time.

tigue710

Reaction score
yup, I'm the one who sunk all those huge craters down there! Just dug a blue spiral pepper down there yesterday....

I'm down to dig, I've already lined up some digs for next week but the weekend after that we could meet up...

ShovelBasher

Reaction score
you the one dug the twenty foot hole the state came and filled in by the downed tree lol[:D]. i pulled a bunch out this morning, got a nice triloids[8D]

tigue710

Reaction score
That was me and Mike-o who posted about digging with his family this weekend.... I almost always fill them in but that one we left open as not one bottle came out and I wanted to go back but didnt... I have to admit I'm partially guilty for the tree too... [:(] but not really, the high water took it down, and would of anyway.... So I have to ask, you the guy who has been hoping in the big pit with sandy top layer?

I saw that dig and knew it was Norwixh right away....[:D][:D][:D]

ShovelBasher

Reaction score
hehe i been staying at the begining of the dump , i have pulled a few small cathedrals from it and several nice honey amber blob tops, i move like a snail snd cover in behind me as i move.ever dig in southbridge mass?

tigue710

Reaction score
never dug southbridge... I thought we cleaned out the begining of the dump real good though, thats why we have been pounding those big holes in the middle. Are you on the other side of the bridge?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter