GLENN BECK SPOKESMAN FOR GOD!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
GLENN SEEMS TO SAY GOD BASICALLY KILLED THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN CAUSE THEY WERE NOT DOING RIGHT!

"JESUS DID NOT COME INTO THE WORLD TO CONDEMN THE WORLD ...BUT SAVE IT...THE WORLD IS CONDEMNED ALREADY" HE COMMANDED US[COMMANDED!] TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.IF WE ALL GET WHAT WE DESERVE CAUSE WE DON'T MEASURE UP TO GOD'S STANDARDS THEN NONE WOULD HAVE A CHANCE!!!

THAT IS WHY AS STATED BEFORE JESUS CAME HERE AND DIED FOR OUR SINS AND IF WE ASK HE WILL FORGIVE US...BUT EVEN SO CHRISTIANS DIE TOO!INNOCENT CHILDREN AND BABIES TOO THAT DID NOTHING...GLENN'S TYPE OF THINKING HAS NO MERCY IN IT!

SO..I PRAY FOR MERCY FOR GLENN AND PRAY GOD WILL HELP HIM AND OPEN HIS EYES!

GOD IS LOVE! JAMIE

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Glen is that loudmouth moron from fox news. He makes me puke..!

peejrey

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhh......[8|][8|][8|][8|][8|][8|][8|][8|]
He sounds like a REAL character......[:-]

jvharp

Reaction score
RE: GLENN BECK SPOKESMAN FOR GOD, NOT!

I'll second that, and I don't even know Jamie beyond the forum.

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger
loudmouth moron from fox news.

That would be just about every joker on Fox "news" who has ever seared their ignorant visage upon the eyes and minds of the American people.

A while back I saw a book by Bill'O:

Pinheads_and_Patriots_Where_You_Stand_in_the_Age_of_Obama.jpg

Sure, I didn't vote for Obama either, but upon opening the book to a random page or 2 all I saw was a steaming pile of mindless drivel. To imply with the finesse of a whale that Obama is a pinhead and that O'Reilly is both NOT a pinhead AND a patriot just about sums up the intellectual and personal caliber of the bombastic windbag who has somehow fooled millions of people into thinking that he actually knows what he is talking about. That makes me puke.

I have tried to give Fox a shot on multiple occasions, but they blow it within 5 or 10 minutes every single time. I am convinced that the people who actually buy all that crap are going to inadvertently ruin this country with their genuine, though horribly misinformed sociopolitical sentiments. It is fine if you are a conservative Christian and enjoy the support of your general political views via mass media, but don't let Fox do the thinking for yourself or your demographic.

I am not as nice as Jamie. I would throw a huge party if i learned that the whole clan of biased Fox News talking-heads, past and present, died a horrible death after consuming tainted beef at a lavishly excessive GOP fund-raising event. I bet they would all go to Hell too, if such a place exists. That would make my decade.

bostaurus

Reaction score
I would throw a huge party if i learned that the whole clan of biased Fox News talking-heads, past and present, died a horrible death after consuming tainted beef at a lavishly excessive GOP fund-raising event. I bet they would all go to Hell too, if such a place exists. That would make my decade.

That's very sad. I find Olberman, Maddow and Ed Schultz to be very biased, arrogant, and mean spirited but would never hope for pain and suffering to visit them. We all hold differing views on politics, religion, etc. and we all express those views in differing ways. Society is best served when we can disagree without calling down evil on our opponents. You can argue, protest, campaign, and vote to make your voice heard but to resort to name calling and the desire for harm is to loose the argument.

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bostaurus

I would throw a huge party if i learned that the whole clan of biased Fox News talking-heads, past and present, died a horrible death after consuming tainted beef at a lavishly excessive GOP fund-raising event. I bet they would all go to Hell too, if such a place exists. That would make my decade.

That's very sad. I find Olberman, Maddow and Ed Schultz to be very biased, arrogant, and mean spirited but would never hope for pain and suffering to visit them. We all hold differing views on politics, religion, etc. and we all express those views in differing ways. Society is best served when we can disagree without calling down evil on our opponents. You can argue, protest, campaign, and vote to make your voice heard but to resort to name calling and the desire for harm is to loose the argument.

Hi Melinda, its Bush's fault![:D]
All jokes aside though, I find that it is all good and sincere as long as liberals do the ranting but when a conservative does it, its evil.[:'(]

I personally think both sides are whacked and I do not agree with either parties approach in improving our country. We will continue to spiral down to
the lowest level as long as we have faith in such regimes. America is a great country but the people running the government, well you know....

Rocky

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1