Have the Oppurtonity to buy these two coke bottles, any idea of value

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lindenst

Reaction score
Any idea of what I should pay for these two bottles?

one of my contacts, knows I like bottles and emailed me these pics of two he found inside house walls, left one is cracked.

325484184_o.jpg

smithman29

Reaction score
Hi lindenst: Those are two mighty fine looking straight sided Cokes. Shame about the one being cracked, but it appears the nicer of the 2 is O.K. Oddly enough, cracks, chunks, extreme wear, chips, and fleabites are not the kiss of death on desirable 1915/1923 hobbleskirts, although they definately affect value. Not sure if thats the same case with the earlier straight sided Cokes. Dont exactly know the hierarchy of desirability regarding Rochester, N.Y. S.S. Cokes but I'd venture a guess of maybe $10-$15 on the cracked one and $40-$50 on the good one. Just my humble and uneducated opinion. I'm sure more knowledgable Coke collectors will give you a more accurate valuation. Good luck on their acquisition and best regards.

Celtics22

Reaction score
You got yourself to straight sided cokes the thing with these is that you need to be from the area to know if there are rare but you see a 1000 regular ones before you see straight side ones i have never dug one and i have been digging for around 11 years now.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers