Help to ID a Kentucky Bourbon Bottle with a partial label.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RLM Stamps

Reaction score
Hi Jim,

After thinking about the information you shared, I have decided to try to sell this bottle on eBay. When you stated that Don Keating may be your only buyer with interest in this bottle it made me think. I have always heard that you need at least two buyers at an action to make a price go higher. If it sold it for $250 and I realized $200 I would always wonder if I could have done better controlling the minimum bid and starting higher. eBay allows me this opportunity. I have a listing scheduled to start tonight on the bottle. I may be pushing the envelope but I am starting with a minimum bid of $760.00 with a "Buy it Now" for $1140.00. It will be a 10 day listing. If it does not sell I will be reducing the price and trying again. I will send you a link to the listing once listed. I would never try to contact Don Keating as I have been a Rhode Island real estate broker for 42 years and do understand ethics. If you sent him the link that would be different. If I find out that it is my imagination that makes me think this bottle should do well, then after several attempts to sell, I will forward it to you and let the cards fall where they may.

Very respectfully

RLM Stamps

Reaction score
This is a link to the listing I spoke of on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/233478654159

The bottle did sell yesterday before I could send you the link. It sold in 16 hours, "Buy it Now" for $1,140.00. Thank you very much for communicating with me.

Best regards,

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583