HERE ARE THE SODAS FROM MY DUMP

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

truedigr

Reaction score
Here are the sodas so far. Six hutches and five blown in mold crown tops. I busted the best soda which was a Dr. Pepper thief bottle from Waco that had Monterrey embossed on the heel. Probably a $300 soda. Hopefully there is another one in there. The hutch on the right, I cleaned up and put on ebay just to see what it would bring.
https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac111/fossilman217/100_6060.jpg

truedigr

Reaction score
This town was pretty populated back in the 1880's 1890's with several saloons and drugstores. I still haven't found an embossed saloon flask, but there has to be one in there somewhere. There are several feeder creeks off of the main creek that have dumps in them. Still haven't dug a privy yet, but I will try to locate one this fall or winter to see what it will produce. Robert

kastoo

Reaction score
Did you dig that all in one day? I think I'd pass out from shock...I've only dug one hutch in my life and 2 hutch shards.

truedigr

Reaction score
These finds are from several trips to the dump. I am just now getting around to cleaning them up. My work has been super busy, plus working Saturdays. My average work week has been about 55-60 hrs. I have been putting the bottles in boxes waiting for time to clean them. This dump is probably very similar to the dump KB was digging minus the blobs and pontils. Lots of meds and food products. Robert

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4