How old are you ????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

IRISH

Reaction score
Hi Penelope, we've been well and truly beaten in the age department [;)] .
Welcome to all new collectors here too (and all you old ones [:D] ).

Carolina_Bottle_Nut

Reaction score
Well I,m 30 and staying right there..Nope not getting any older(hahaha[:D])
been collecting for about 9 years and am a certified bottle addict.

Kim

Reaction score
Hi All

Norm, when my daughter had seen your photo on this thread she said "He looks very professional". How much did you pay her, I would like to start charging board and keep, haha.

How wonderful is it to have such an age range with a common interest, you don't see that very often these days [:D].

We have been experiencing technical difficulties but we will resume forum discussions in the very near future.

Regards Kim

Reaction score
I am 41, just turned Feb 6th..... Age is only a state of mind anyhow, right....????

Have a Blessed day... remember, you dont need Good Luck if you know Jesus..!!

signed...

bottlesofpepsi.. David...

luvtodig

Reaction score
hi all!!! [:D] just joined this forum..so cool to find other people who love old bottles..I just moved to southern Illinois..looks like there may be as lot of places to dig here[:D] I am 45, going on 21, at least inside[:)] started digging in the 80's in Washington state, got hooked for life, but have not dug for many years..going to get back into it..my boyfriend thinks that a woman who loves to dig in the dirt is the best...lol..my daughter is coming to visit soon, and I told her that there is a old homestead site just down the road, she said get the shovels ready. hope to hear from all of you about the intresting things you find and info you have in this forum...take care!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey lovtodig and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have some great new places to dig. Look forward to seeing some pic's. of your finds and sharing information. This forum has some VERY knowledgeable people who are eager to help. Happy Diggin, Kelley

luvtodig

Reaction score
thank you Kelly for the welcome!! I have been reading the posts here, and yes there seems to be a lot of knowledge..it is so exciting to get back into bottles.. I don't have any pics as of yet...but soon I hope...I have the oppertunity to start all over in this feild...my collection has gone from 100's of bottles...to just a few...I am eager to get into that homestead...[:D]...I will love to share my knowledge as well, if I can help anyone, but if you get me started, hard to make me stop talking..lol..have a good day[:)] oh my real name is Susanne

Reaction score
[8|] If you ever have any questions on Pepsi Bottles.. Please feel free to ask... If I do not know the answer, I will do my best to try and find out.... Thanks for taking the time to read this... [8D]

Larisa W.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am 34......going on 35. Been collecting about 2 years, and digging for less than a year.

Larisa W.

luvtodig

Reaction score
bottlesofpepsi I do have a question hope you see this...said homestead I keep mentioning...first look at it, I found Pepsi bottles laying on service, other broken bottles nearby...maybe already dug[:mad:]...hope not[&o]..will get pics soon..boyfriend just got back with camera...anyway..Pepsi bottles, on shoulder Pepsi in script..no ACL..gone maybe?? books show label...know they are older..any info will greatly be appreciated...thanks!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter