How old are you ????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more to your agreement, can we agree upon that, or do you disagree?

I shall not travel down this baited road again lest your response to, and impression of me be:

O the terror - the suffering, for all the world to see,
the worst terror that ever met my eyes.
what madness swept over you? What god,
what dark power lept beyond all bounds,
beyond belief, to crush your wretched life?
godforsaken, cursed by the Gods!
I pity you but I can't bear to look.
I've much to ask, so much to learn,
so much facinates my eyes,
but you...I shudder at the site. (form Oedipus Rex)

'Cruel is the strife of brethren'

Bottles, Bottles, Bottles, Bottles
nuff said?

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
See? I predicted the struggle would work itself out. But read the book; it is an eye-opener.

In 1992 in Orlando, I spent several agonizing hours listening to Landmark speakers, then fending off Landmark "closers" who wanted my $700. Afterward, I did research on the operation because the woman I was seeing was caught up in the $700-$400-$400-$400-$400....rapture. I saved her a lot of money.

"Weak-minded" is not directly related to education.

We did diverge slightly from the original topic (our ages), but the original purpose was served (self-disclosure). It was civil, we learned about one-another, perhaps we learned something about human nature.

We now know that Norm is an O.L.D.F.A.R.T. and that Brian is 15 years old at heart. And we know who is at the top of the hierarchy -- Roger.

But, now I have this bitters bottle I'd like to know more about.

---------------Harry Pristis

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Harry ......Wouldn't it have been much easier to just tell your age ? HaHa

What kind of Bitters do you have anyway ? I can tell you about it if you'd take the info from a 15 year old at heart ! :eek:)

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
Brian...

I wouldn't have missed this discussion for anything! Some people do crossword puzzles to keep sharp. I like arguing complex ideas. There is nothing that helps me focus my thinking like trying to explain my thoughts in writing to someone else.

Of course, I would like to have your info on my Arabian Bitters bottle. I have posted a pic here: https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m_6179/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#6179

(It was the other Brian, BRichardson5, who claimed to be 15 years old at heart. Sorry for the confusing reference.)

-------------Harry Pristis

IRISH

Reaction score
OK now you have all had your fun, if anyone wants to reply to this thread again keep it to your age, that WILL be the end of the "other" conversation, thanks.

And yes your right, the hierarchy here go's Roger, Mod's then members [;)] , although the members make the site what it is (the best bottle site on the net).

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
OK Harry ! My apology !
I thought you were taking a stab at me for a minute there!
I'll go check out the pic of your bottle in a sec . Brian

Maine woods Digger 2

Reaction score
Hey brian im also 15 years old too, my uncle is maine digger he's the first one who ever got me even interested in digging; this is my first year doing all this. How long have you been digging for ? who got you started or did you just pick it up yourself ? what kind of stuff do you dig for ? have you found any neat things stuff that is worth a lot of money. As you probley know by my name I'm from Maine and new to this site and I do not know how to use everything yet im new to digging also. norm miller is my uncleI dont know i should be proud to tell you or not after all the foolish bickering back and forth between harry and him. very well said what you said to harry he keeps this (How old are you ???) in bizz but he cant tell anybody his age i dont understrand maybe its just me why he wants to know every ones age but cant tell his own I donno, but this is a bottle site and we didnt need know all that other stuff when all we wanted to know was peoples ages anyway lets just keep it to bottles.[:mad:]

diginit

Reaction score
Howdy,I'm fourty...something and Diginit! Anyway,You're only as old as you feel,Right?[:D]

Maine woods Digger 2

Reaction score
Well hello I guess I will share me age well Im at It Im 15 haha... o gesh Irish I gottcha by about 10 years, looks like im youngest on here well me and brian anyways. I'v been digging for about 5 months I'm new to everything bottles digging everyting but with my awsome uncle norm miller took me under his wing and hes teaching me and showing me how to find bottles and learn information on them right now I know nothing and im the one asking all the stupid questions but with the help of all the nice KNOWLEDGEABLE.....(HARRY) people Im sure I will learn a great deal of information and with a little research of my own and learning and wathcing my uncle norm I should know alot about bottles in notime THANK YOU I will NEED A GREAT DEAL OF HELP TO GET Started ..... Kevin aka (maine woods digger) I HAVE NO PROBLEM CAUSE IM ONE OF THE two youngest kids on here I'm 15 what about you (harry) we have all shared our ages but you ??? whats a matter ill be where you are some day ........ this is me dont lAUGH hold back I Could break a mirror

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85