I am selling my GII-38 Dyottville Puce Eagle soon. No this is not a joke :-)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Well the time has come. I will be selling my G11-38 Dyottville Puce Eagle soon. I dug it 7 years ago and now I have a reason to sell it. I am retiring soon and need the money for something important. I am not sure if I will be selling it in at an auction or outright but it will be finding a new home regardless. Heckler's Auction in September is looking good right now.
To the potential new owner,feed him well and take him for lots of walks and provide plenty of sunshine:) You will never see another bottle like this I guarantee it.
6deba9a1066b199beafc57b7f800cf5a.jpg
puce%20eagle%20004.jpg
puce%20eagle%20011.jpg
DSC01206.jpg
puce%20eagle%20007.jpg
Good%20Willy%20Friday%20029.jpg

botlguy

Reaction score
Rick, having made similar decisions in the past I understand your choice. I recommend only that you are sure it is what you want / need to do. I sold my collections of BITTERS, Figured / Historical Flasks and Fruit Jars and have no regrets because the money went partially to serve my Lord Jesus Christ but the part that went to pay off debt went for nothing. I owe as much as I did then but now don't have my collection. As I said, I have no regrets but it did not accomplish ALL that I wanted it to. Just make sure you accomplish what you make this IMPORTANT decision for. Jim Sinsley

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it will find a good home and I positive it won't be here with me.Shame to see it leave where it has been so comfortable though, getting out for a walk in the sun and all like you do.

glasshopper

Reaction score
Hi Rick , It seems as if you are suffering from the seven year itch. But seriously though . how could you, wouldn't it be like selling off one of your kids.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
yeah I hear ya but I am only selling it for an important life situation. I have the memories and a million pictures. plus I'll dig another one :)

Road Dog

Reaction score
Ya gotta do what Ya gotta do. I sell things now and then as well. Just sold my Lippitts a month or so ago. Good luck with your retirement Rick. My last day of work is tomorrow.

Sand_pontil

Reaction score
In fact...I just wouldn't do it man! Pass it down generation to generation. Think what it could be worth 70 years from now.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause