I need information on this paper label 28 ounce Pepsi Cola

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Maybe Josh knows about this. It is a clear bottle with an (N) in a square and 69 on the bottom. Paper label is Red, White, and Blue and is a single dot. Top label unfortunately is taped on. Bottom label says bottled by Pepsi Cola bottling Co. Cincinnati, Ohio 28 Fl. Oz. PepsiCola2.jpgPepsiCola1.jpgPepsiCola3.jpg

jblaylock

Reaction score
I have one of those. There's not a whole lot to tell on it, you have most of the info already, 69, 28oz Paper Label.

I will say these are a kinda rarer. Value in good shape goes from $50-$100. There are a couple different versions/labels from various manufacturers.

I got a really really good deal on mine:
IMG_20160203_143108.jpg

jblaylock

Reaction score
Prices fluctuate here and I think these are a little high. There's been a similar one on ebay for around $80 with no takers. You'll notice he lists a 32oz, ours is a 28oz.

jblaylock

Reaction score
The good news is that you have one and they are more on the rare side. They really don't come up that often.

The bad is the condition. Not sure how much you are in it for, but you probably can't go wrong on it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

M.C.Glass

Reaction score
Sorry, fellas but I don't think these are legit bottles with that label on a 1969 (or '67) bottle.
From the price guide pictured, you can see these single-dot Pepsi label bottles are 1950s.
That said, they are what they are, and I like 'em.

jblaylock

Reaction score
You may be right, but I'm not sure. Everything about mine seems legit.

That photos is from the Bob Stoddard Encyclopedia of Pepsi. It doesn't encompass everything, and if there's one section it's lacking in, it's bottles. I've asked some friend in the Pepsi Cola Collectors Clubs, waiting to hear back.

jblaylock

Reaction score
Several members agree it's legit. They advised that though the guide says 50s, they style was used well beyond that date.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide