In codd we trust.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
love it ROBBYBOBBY64 MY UNCLE HAS 2 HE WONT COME OFF THEM AT ALL LOK AND.HE DOSNT EVEN COLLECT BOTTLES LOL THEY WERE GIVEN TO HIM LUCKY DUCK !!!
He likes that you want them thats why he won't give them to you. You may just inherit them.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a more complete list of American codd bottles. The list i use says there are 68 known American codd stoppered bottles. Also it says there were 25 different types of codd bottles using various shape designs and all kinds of marbles, glass, rubber and metal. The Galviston texas one that Sandchips friend found is not on my list. My list claims it is complete.
Sorry sandchip i meant Columbus Georgia.

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Life is too short enjoy every minute you can with your family and don't worry so much about what your gonna get. You get what you get and you don't complain about it. LOL!!! TALK TO YOU BUDDY.

martyfoley

Reaction score
Forget the money end of it, buy it if you love it, keep it if you love it, appreciate it for what it is. The money end of it will take care of itself.. Now if you are buying a bottle to resell it at a profit, that's another story.

treeguyfred

Reaction score
I dug a codd from Yonkers New York several years ago! It was as exciting for me as digging a stoney or St Drakes!
~Fred

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I dug a codd from Yonkers New York several years ago! It was as exciting for me as digging a stoney or St Drakes!
~Fred
I good one is always a thrill! If i find anything that is not chipped or cracked i am happy. If it is old i don't Even care is it is a slick

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Wellll Robby, the Codd that I dug up was a surprise for me and helped me complete run of DH Smiths from Yonkers. (i know completely valueless) but its kinda cool having so many different bottles from Smith. Tooled crown top 6 oz., tooled blob top 6 oz., tooled hutchinson, tooled 9" blobtop, tooled 28oz blob top, and the 8 oz codd
~Fred

treeguyfred

Reaction score
LMAO!!! I just saw some one is trying to sell a Smith Codd from Yonkers for $650.00!!! ROFL
~Fred

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973