Introduction.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

saphireblue

Reaction score
Hello i never introduced myself properly. My name is Jake and Ive been into bottles all my life. I was raised on bottle hunting because my dad is also an avid bottle digger also. The past 8 yrs Ive been into bottle digging more than usual. Ive found alot of bottles from the 19th century in 8 yrs. My favorite bottles are poison and inkwells. My favorite color bottles are cobalt and saphire blue.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Jake,...Welcome to this crazy and fun place....I find myself here almost every day...A comfortable habit, it is. I started bottledigging in the 70's and it's a lifelong addiction for me. Thanks for the intro...
Joseph

idigjars

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Jake. Lots of nice informative folks on here. Your favorite colors are definitely great choices. Who doesn't like blue! Take care and good luck digging and collecting bottles for your collection. I like inks also. Best regards Paul

annie44

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Jake! We'd love to see pictures of some of your finds, especially your sapphire blue bottles!!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi jake, welcome to the forum. i'm sure you have a lot of nice bottles to take pics of and share. love to look and wishful dreaming. rhona

saphireblue

Reaction score
Lol. Sad thing is i never found a saphire blue bottle whole yet. I own a few cobalts but nothing great.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib