Is this whimsy hat stoddard...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Warning Bad Quality Cell Phone photos..but since my computer died and i havent been on at all...its something

It has base wear on half of it then the rest of the wear is to the pontil because it sticks out..decent wear to that as well
Its Crude..Swirly Whittled Cold mold rippled whatever the heck you use to express its beauty
and the bottom of the hat is much darker and Black Glass like...like i have seen in a few of them that were stoddard..ill take any info anyone wants to throw my way..the pontil looks right to me .. a nice rong of sharp glass...Let me know what you think...ty Eric Mass

0205101410a.jpg

0205101410b-1.jpg

0205101408c.jpg

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Hard to say from your photos for sure but yes, your hat looks to be period and quite possibly Stoddard in origin. Nice find! I'd be interested if decide to sell...

RedGinger

Reaction score
Nice find, Eric. Sorry about your computer. Your pictures are quite good too.

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff Laur and Joe..Im gonna send this one to Jeff so he can tell me if its authentic or a mexican salsa dish...=) ..Ill let jeff post if its real or not here..drum roll please

J H Withrow

Reaction score
Hey man, what a find!!

What do you mean about those pics? I'veseen a LOT worse.

Just Dig it

Reaction score
My Girlfriend..aka Babymomma...has a 900$ canon and 300$ lens for it..we just cant find her charger..lol usually i post better quality then cell phone pics thats all...As far as the Hat goes..Gotta love having friends in thrift places who call me anytime anything decent rolls in

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause