Jar DR. Roller bearing problems

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mike O

Reaction score
Just wondering from others out here if you have had any issues with the roller bearings on Jar DR. tumblers. 3 out of 4 of my rollers have siezed up and I have been unable to get responce from Wayne. If you have this problem what have you done to repair it? Thanks

bottlediger

Reaction score
Mike, i feel ya on the problem you are having. I only had one roller bearing go out and it pissed me off. it is a known problem that wayne is having he explained to me he over pinched a bunch and they got out. As you probly have noticed only once side of the rollers should be failing, that would be the side that was over pressed. I contacted him and he sent me a replacement for free but made me pay s/h which i felt was a little nuts since it is a known problem and failed after only 2 months use. Just keep trying to call him, he should replace them

Digger Ry

Mike O

Reaction score
Things brake, I don't have a problem with that BUT he could at least answer his emails and send out some new ones and charge me for them. We both use AOL so I can check that he has read the Emails and he has he just wont respond!

bottlediger

Reaction score
And why dont you call him? Those bearings are easy to get out just hit the other side straight on a piece of wood and the bad one will pop right now

Digger Ry

probe zilla

Reaction score
hey all, ihave been busy and havent been online in a while,

one of mine broke also, i have had my machine for a few years but i havent cleaned over 30 to 40 bottles with it,
i was a little disappointed, for the price those things cost you dont want to have to replace parts to often,
i have never tried contacting him about the problem, i guess i try to fix it myself

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday