Joplin, MO

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Been watching the news about Joplin, MO. So sad as you know the death count will only keep climbing for probably weeks. Worst tornado to hit the mid-west since 1953 they stated. The kid (Will Norton) who had just graduated high school 30 minutes before being sucked out of a H3 his father was driving is so sad. He is reportedly alive at an unknown hospital and his family can't find him. We should all keep those poor folks in our thoughts and prayers.

I know this is being talked about on the where are you from thread. Thought we could focus the topic.

epackage

Reaction score
Very sad indeed, my prayers and thoughts go otu to everyone affected by these storms... :(
Jim

joey_t

Reaction score
I am in the Joplin area. It is truly horrific. I'm and planning on auctioning off my inherited collection and donating the proceeds. We are expecting more storms for the next 4 days, and they're predicting tornadoes today as well. Should I post all of my pics in a post here for all to see and make offers on. Every other site decides to take their own percentage if using them to sell anything.

Thanks,

joey t

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Me too, I wish of coarse it didn't happen but my thought are with you all now as with all the tragedies that seem to be happening out that way. It's a tough one to recover from.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide