Last Week He Was Buying.....This Week Selling

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
UHMMMMMM , I would have to start picking up pop bottles along the road again to be able to buy that collection . Oh , I forgot , they no longer do that anymore do they .

T D

Reaction score
I just saw this on Ebay...Some really nice bottles pictured, but also a lot of $10 bottles pictured. I sure hope he left many of the $100 dollar bottles out of the pictures. I think I'll just piece my collection together one by one...

The Uncola

Reaction score
That guy is crazy, my friend John who owns the worlds largest bottle collection with about 3,750 bottles, plus about 50,000 in his familys shut down 7 up factory. He wants $30,000 for all of his bottles in his bottle collection, which what it looks like he has just about every bottle in that collection.

T D

Reaction score
owns the worlds largest bottle collection with about 3,750 bottles

There is probably a few bottle nuts on here that have bought that many in the last year[:D]

The Uncola

Reaction score
Then again that was in the 90's, Guiness Book of World records came to his place and gave him the record. Who knows anymore though, but with the added 50,000 bottles in his 7 up factory, that is probably the largest in the world

RCO

Reaction score
my guess is he's just offering it up for sale to please his wife who is annoyed he's bought so many bottles , he knows no one on ebay is seriously going to even consider buying that collection for that kind of money especially in this economy .

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: The Uncola

Then again that was in the 90's, Guiness Book of World records came to his place and gave him the record. Who knows anymore though, but with the added 50,000 bottles in his 7 up factory, that is probably the largest in the world

Who is he, this owner of 'The Worlds Largest Collection' from Mo.?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete